Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By MattyJ
I’m hoping someone can help me with a target over rounds strategy. My understanding is that it’s supposed to place unmatched bets at the chosen overound across all runners in the field but most of the time I’m getting a scenario where there’s 10 runners in the field but it’s only placing bets on 7 for example.

I understand that it may not get matched on all the selections but it should still at least place the unmatched bet.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
By MattyJ
As you can see in the screen shots, race 1 had 12 runners but only 6 bets were placed and race 2 had 10 runners but only 7 bets were placed with and being matched but still coming away with a loss because it didn't place bets on the other 3 runners.
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (119.62 KiB) Viewed 2877 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (135.35 KiB) Viewed 2877 times
(1.7 KiB) Downloaded 361 times
By BfBotManager
Please open new support ticket by using our Contact page and email us content of log file. You can open log file by using "Tools&Settings->Log" menu item, save it as txt file and send it to us.

Most likely those bets were not placed as their stake is too small or you did not have enough funds to place all the bets at the same time, log file should have more details about this. Each bet below minimum size requires minimum stake + bet size to be placed e.g. 10 bets might require 10 x $5 + all bet sizes, which is more than $50 available to bet.
By MattyJ
I've looked through the log and you're correct about the insufficient funds error although I don't really get it because it was never going to go even close to 0. In the second screen shot, it didn't place a bet on the horse that won but I can see in the log that it tried to place one at 5.2 for $1.96.

I don't understand why it would place all the others but for some reason that one was a problem.

So to fix this, do I just need to add more money into my betfair account?
By BfBotManager
MattyJ wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:40 pm
So to fix this, do I just need to add more money into my betfair account?

Yes, that should solve the problem.

For each bet below minimum size you must have "minimum bet size + target bet size + 0.01" available to bet e.g. to place bet with size of 0.10 you must have $5 + $0.10 + $0.01 = $5.11 available to bet, otherwise bet might be rejected by Betfair.