Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Billywalters
Hi guys,

Just need a little bit of help here. On the rule, Tennis - Bet when set score, is activated, I want to know whether its YOUR selection first or whatever the betfair screen says.

For example, player A (the favourite) wins the first set 1-0, and starts to lose 0-4 in the second set. My selection on this game is player A, which has been established from the prices before in play check. I only want to bet on this scenario when the score is as said, 1-0 set, 0-4 games.

My question is, how do I determine what runner position my selection is on 'Bet when set score' page. Obviously I want this fully automated so I don't want my selections tab involved.

The allow betting only when current game score is *0-4, 0-4*, *4-0, 4-0*, and allow betting when set score is 0-1, 1-0. This is to cover every scenario, whether the fav is in runner position 1 or 2, but what if player B wins game 1, and then player A (fav) goes 4-0 ahead. Its a reverse of my strategy, and granted it might work its not what I want.

I've tried to explain it the best way I can but I feel like I've struggled to describe lol.

Any help be appreciated.
By BfBotManager
Selection at which you have bet or favorite have nothing to do with live score.

Tennis events are always in format "Player A v Player B" and live score is always in format "Player A Score - Player B Score".

Maybe you should create 2 strategies, one for Player A that uses scores 0:4 and second one for Player B that uses scores 4:0