Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By HugoBoss0302
Hi, i am trying to set up a strat to bet on O.5 first half goals on a fix back price (1.43, 1.84, 2.2) but the bot placed the bet on (1.43, 1.79, 2.02) not on the given pricerange. where do i go wrong? using 3 different stategies which all have the same rules applied except (min/max selection price on runner 2 is set differenly within the price range 1.43-1.43 on one strategy, 1.84-1.84 on other strategy, and 2.2-2.2 on the last strategy.)
and also if i want them to place bets on my selected markets i just need to add a rule `bet on my selections only`? or needs adding anything else for this?

Thanks for help..
Attachments
2.2.png
2.2.png (29.89 KiB) Viewed 3941 times
2.21.png
2.21.png (34.9 KiB) Viewed 3941 times
2.22.png
2.22.png (13.26 KiB) Viewed 3941 times
By BfBotManager
At "Price settings->Price rules" rule you have selected to place bets at minimum recorded price. That is wrong, you should select option to place bets at "currently available price" and turn off other options. Then try again, it should work.

Alternatively you can remove completely "Price rules" rule and instead use "Default price" if you wish that your strategy always places bets at fixed price that is manually set by you.

If you use "Bet on my selections" rule then you will need to manually select selections. This is explained in following help article and in video tutorials:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... selections
By HugoBoss0302
While testing the strategies 2 of them not placing the bet on the fixed price and just dont know why.. i made the changes you said earlier and removed the min/max selection price.. Can i get some help pls
Attachments
1.48.png
1.48.png (24.57 KiB) Viewed 3931 times
1.482.png
1.482.png (15.48 KiB) Viewed 3931 times
1.483.png
1.483.png (24.95 KiB) Viewed 3931 times
By BfBotManager
Please take a careful look at column "Odds req. (requested)" and you will notice that strategy requested price 1.48, but your bet got matched at better price. That is how exchange works, they give you best available odds in case that price changes while bet is being placed.

Also you are using price range of 1.01 - 50.0, you should change it to 1.48 - 1.60 to get matched at price closer to 1.48.
By HugoBoss0302
Thanks for the tips.. I do have another question.. Is Lapsed status (have quite few) if the market went suspended but nothing happened.. and after the bot did not placed the bet at all even if it was still in the price range? and if it is the case where can i set it to keep bets?
Regards
By BfBotManager
Lapsed status means that bet was placed but it was unmatched, as better price was requested than the one available on market. Then market got suspended and bet changed status from unmatched to lapsed.
By BfBotManager
You can use "Staking->Bets persistence" and set it to "Keep", that way bets will stay unmatched when market turns in play.

In case of a goal/red card, the bets will be still canceled by Betfair. During in play it is not possible to use "Keep" persistence.

Please test it with small stakes.