Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hi there!

I want to trade (lay the draw) 2 kinds of games: with a clear favourite and without a clear favourite.

I consider if there is a clear favourite or not based on odds before the kick-off.

Without a clear favourite I want to trade only if price reach @2,6 (any time of the game)
With a clear favourite I want to trade only if price reach @4 (any time of the game)

I already do it and I already know how to setup and etc... I already use the bot to LTD and have a good knowledge about how to setup it already.

My doubt is: how do I separate it, I believe I should create another strategy, right? But I do not want one strategy place bet in another, lets say, some game without a favourite before kick-off is 1x0 (after kick-off) maybe the bot (for games with clear favourite) place a bet because there is a clear favourite at that moment... I do not want it to happen, I want the bot monitor based on odds before kick-off.

Is it possible? Attached I'm sending the strategy I'm using...

Tks!!

Lucas
Attachments
(3.27 KiB) Downloaded 307 times
Hi Lucas,

Create 2 strategies and use min/max price range rule to decide which one bets when.

Then use "Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" rule in both strategies, to check if another strategy has matched or unmatched bets on the same market. Tick option for "do not" so that strategy bets if another strategy does not have bets on the sama market.

Then test it in simulation mode.