Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By fred777
Hello Rade

I have been trying to use the 'bet after X fav/run wins or losses' in market conditions, I am using in conjunction with the 'overall loss recovery' rule. This problem I am having is that when the bot does not win on the first attempt and puts the loss into the loss pot, the 'bet after X fav/run wins or losses' rule restarts.

Is there a way to tell the bot to ignore that rule until the loss is recovered?

The aim being that we are expecting a win very soon as the bot has held off a set number of attempts before starting to bet.

All the best Pete.
By BfBotManager
Hi Pete,

That rule resets as number of wins/losses for selected favorite changes as new result is available.

There is no option to ignore this rule until loss is recovered. Maybe you should review its settings e.g. if you are using equal sign = then replace it with greater or equal >= ?
By fred777
Hi Rade

would you be able to clarify the following regarding the rule 'bet after x favorite/runner wins or losses';

1, which tab is the rule looking when deciding the 'wins or losses' is it the Markets tab or the Results tab or another place?
2, which final price does it use to decide the positions, i.e. last traded price at in play, last back offer at in play etc.

Thanks in advance Pete
By BfBotManager
Answers:
1. MARKETS tab, make sure markets are not removed too early
2. price set at your strategy "Edit" form to determine favorite positions, the one where you set strategy name