Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By tgt038
Hi

I need to setup when a selection, lets say the favourite as an example drifts by a certain amount within a timeframe, you bet on 2 different selections within the same race, ie back selection 2 and 3.

I can see the majority of settings there with recording prices and backing selections numbers etc or dutching, but I can't link it when another selection is drifting to trigger a bet on another selection.

Please help

Thanks
Jon
By BfBotManager
Hi Jon,

There is no option for that. Only solution is to create 2 strategies, where first one bets on first favorite when it satisfies the drifter rule and then second one bets only if first strategy has bets on same market.
By tgt038
ok thanks, so do a 1p on drifted fav for example and setup condition on separate strategy to pickup matched bet in same market. Understand. Thanks
By tgt038
Hi

I am able to bet on the drift, but I cant seem to pickup the bet from another strategy, I have tried different settings. Would you mind having a quick look if I send over?

Thanks
Jon
By BfBotManager
Your second strategy should use "Selection conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" rule to check if first strategy has matched bets on same selection on the same market.

Then use "Default bet type" and test it in simulation mode.