Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By LeeDsu1919
Have you any plans for sorting out the VAR overruling in games. I had a bet with Sending off in Palace v Southampton game. The Bot had marked a winner and closed account before the ref overturning his decision which means my follow bets will not be placed. I understand it depends on Betfair re-opening a market, but couldn't you build in a delay before closing the market.
By BfBotManager
Market is not closed by bot, it is closed by Betfair. Bot just displays data that it gets from Betfair.

Strategies already have "Market conditions->Football - Market status change delay" rule that will prevent initial bet placement for X minutes/seconds after market was suspended. Same rule is available "After bet rules->Hedge->Market conditions" rule.
By LeeDsu1919
This isn't the same as delay the closing of the market that might reopen because of VAR. I'm not blaming you for Betfair closing and re-opening, but surely you can see a fault in the Bot that closes a market that re-opens. Will your solution stop the Bot resulting even though the market re-opens. Does this "freeze" the market until it might re-open. If I set it to 5 minutes will it not result until 5 minutes after the event and if it reopens continue to monitor the market.
By BfBotManager
This rule will just prevent strategy from placing bets on that market for specified period of time after market changes its status e.g. from open to suspended, or from suspended to closed, any change in its status.