Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By justinlevy
So i have 5 strategies all linked (over market)

- initial (places back bet at £10 @ 1.5
- nb1 (places back bet at £10, 25 ticks later ) - only if above bet is matched
- nb2 (places back bet at £10, 25 ticks later ) - only if above bets are matched
- nb3 (places back bet at £10, 25 ticks later ) - only if above bets are matched
- nb4 4 (places back bet at £10, 25 ticks later ) - only if above bets are matched

so once everything has matched I have £50 in the market

I have the above working perfectly, (using selection conditions → only if specified strategy has bets on same selections ← but id like to do the following and ONLY if all bets have been matched

- green up automatically if prices improves ie a goal is scored, preferable a set period of time after market is unsuspended to allow for VAR and market to settle

- close position if loss is 70%

I am guessing the answer lies within the after bet rules, hedge conditions maybe using both general settings and profit/loss logic ? Do i need to enable it
on each of the strategies above
initial
nb1
nb2
nb3
nb4

Many thanks
By BfBotManager
As you want to hedge only if all bets are matched then I suggest you add "After bet rules->Hedge" to your last strategy that will place last bet and tick option to execute hedge only if initial bet is matched.

It is not possible to combine hedge general settings like max profit/loss with market condition settings. Hedge will execute if one of those is satsified, there is no AND logic here. But we will look into this and see how it can be improved in future updates.