Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By dahipster
Hi,
I have a couple of problems with Hedge. The first one is I have a hedge that is supposed to trigger when it gets to odds of 7 in the second half but seems to fire at random odds. Screenshot Hedge1 attached.

I have another hedge that is supposed to trigger if there is only 1 shot on target after 35 mins, but for Sturm Graz v LASK Linz according to in-play scanner there were 3 shots on target but it still hedged. Screenshot Hedge2 attached.

Not sure if my setups are wrong. Thanks for any advice.
Attachments
hedge1.png
hedge1.png (66.86 KiB) Viewed 3189 times
hedge2.png
hedge2.png (47.18 KiB) Viewed 3189 times
By BfBotManager
Hedge will execute when one of selected rules is satisfied and in your case hedge can execute at any price 45 minutes after start time.

Hedge will execute if all its market conditions are satisfied or if any other setting that you selected at its settings is satisfied. Check its other tabs for hedge options that you maybe selected.

"Football - in play statistics" rule is not using inplayscanner or inplaytrading data, it is using data provided third party service to which we have subscription. You can check this information at "Match preview" form, click on same button in column match preview at markets grid view to view those stats.
By dahipster
So if I want to hedge on a certain score during the last 10 minutes, I would have to set Sport Specific settings tab to the scores to be hedged and in General settings X minutes after start time?
By BfBotManager
dahipster wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:24 pm So if I want to hedge on a certain score during the last 10 minutes, I would have to set Sport Specific settings tab to the scores to be hedged and in General settings X minutes after start time?
No, that will not work as hedge would in that case execute if one of those settings is satisfied.

You should add Market conditions that will check match minute and score.

If needed you can add two Hedge rules at After bet rules tab. One that works like you explained here and another one that is triggered by different set of rules. Only one of hedge rules would execute in that case.

Please try different settings in simulation mode and see which one works best for your strategy.