Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By akkerman
hi,please help me a little,they fail to solve it alone.
Back on 3 selections with lowest priced,that STEAMER goes down 20% or more,in the example I showed how I would like it to be,Odd 3.9-100,I set up to monitor the markets 20 minutes before.
I tried to start the bot,but he bet on selections they have less than 20% STEAMER(who has 7%,who has 10%,who has 35%...)but I only want from 20 up.
or if bot does not find 3 selections with 20% more before 3 minutes,do not to bet,
I think I didn't do something right,thanks
Attachments
example.png
example.png (55.64 KiB) Viewed 6536 times
(2.84 KiB) Downloaded 363 times
example2.png
example2.png (64.92 KiB) Viewed 6536 times
By BfBotManager
At Price change - Steamers/drifters rule, you ticked option not to bet on selections whose price changed by 20%.

In this thread you say that you want to bet on such selections, so turn off that option.

Then try again in simulation mode.
By akkerman
I did as you told me,anyway the same problem,make bets,but not on the selections I need,who has 16%,who has 4%,who has 40%...
that may be the problem?thanks
By akkerman
today I will test,if the same problem occurs again I will write.
What should i add for:do not bet or skip market if it is a favorite with the price 1.01-2.00
From 2.00 up to bet
Thanks
By BfBotManager
You can use "Market conditions->Min/max REQUIRED price for selection" and set it to check first favorite Back price for price range of 2.0 - 1,000.