Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By bigd85
Morning All

I have been playing with dutching on the aus and nz races.

I have dutched for first 4 favorites with an exposure of £1 (to begin with)

Then a simple strategy of 1, 3, 7 etc to cover losses and system to reset on a win.

I left this running last night and had a loss of around £9k this morning after probably around 30 races.

I have reset and watched this morning and first race it placed £1, and one of the 4 won, then it placed a £3 stake even though it has won and should reset the sequence.

The £3 won and then it placed a £15 stake, all 4 horses lost. it then placed a £255 stake and one of the 4 horses won..... however it did not reset.

Can you please have a look at thee basic setup and let me know what i have done wrong.

I want it to place in sequence so if first loses it then places a £3 stake, then £5, then £7 etc.

thanks
Attachments
(2.23 KiB) Downloaded 333 times
Hi there,

You should never remove Back/Lay Ratio or Overrounds. Those rules ensure that bets are only placed when offer on selection and market is valid. For more details on this please read following articles:
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/article/4 ... -lay-ratio
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/article/3 ... overrounds

Without those rules your strategy could bet at odds of 1.01 or 1,000 when valid price for selection is for example 3.0.

You are using "Simple Sequence" that uses individual bets to increase bet size. Remove this and instead use "Simple Sequence Overall P/L" staking plan.

Then set sequence to go 100 steps back on first profit or when it reaches the end of sequence.

At staking tab add "Min/max number of qualified selections" rule and set min and max to 4, so that bets get placed only when all four selections satisfy all your rules.

At strategy "Edit" form, the one where you set strategy name, turn off option to use favorite positions from before in play, as your strategy is already betting before in play.

Then try again in simulation mode.
By bigd85
Hi

I have tested it out with the changes, however i have had a few races where it has only backed 2 horses and not 4 and out of the four faves it has backed the 2 highest odds.

Any ideas?
Attachments
(2.53 KiB) Downloaded 416 times