Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By widgewilliams2
Hi Rade,

I want 4 strategies. Each fires in a bet 25 ticks higher than the last.

I figure that I will set them up so once the first strategy gets matched the rest will get placed unmatched based on..

Strategy 2: initial price + 25 ticks
Strategy 3: initial price + 50 ticks
Strategy 4: initial price + 75 ticks

Seems ok. Except.

What I'm wanting is.

Strategy 1: initial price = 1.49
Strategy 2: initial price + 25 = 1.74
Strategy 3 : initial price + 50 = 1.99
Strategy 4 : initial price + 75 = 2.24

Except Strategy 4 wouldn't be 2.24 but rather 2.50 at 25 ticks difference. Is that correct?

Likewise if I wanted to do the same at 1 point difference so

Strategy 1: 2.05
Strategy 2: 3.05
Strategy 3: 4.05
Strategy 4: 5.05

There isn't 100 ticks between each though but only 50 ticks between strategies 1 and 2, 20 ticks between strategies 2 and 3, and 10 ticks between strategies 3 and 4 - more or less.

Is there any way to set up things using points, 1/4 points etc rather than just ticks?

Especially as the initial price isn't set but is just the entry price and will vary.

I think even replacing ticks with percentages would be problematic.
By BfBotManager
Strategies 2, 3 and 4 do not know your initial price, so they will not be able to adjust their own price by using price at which strategy 1 placed bet.

There is no option to use points increase here, only ticks and percentages at "Price settings->Price rules" rule.

Alternatively you can try to use "Default price" rule and remove "Price rules" rule. Then you can set strategies to place bets at fixed prices instead of available or adjusted prices.