Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By victorzf
Hi all.... is there a way to delay manual bets until 10 seconds before the event start?

I mean choose manualy the bet and odd but the bot only efect the bets 10 seconds before...

TYVM
By BfBotManager
Create new strategy or use example strategy that is set to bet on selections that you chose by using "My S." column, then add "Market conditions->Time to bet" to that strategy and set it to 10s before start time.
By BfBotManager
Display checkbox Back and Lay columns at selections grid view. Then in your strategy use "Manual bet type" to set bet type for those selections. Make sure you test it in simulation mode.
By BfBotManager
Display Stake column at selections grid view and enter stake manually for each selection.

Then at your strategy use "Staking->Level/initial stake" and tick option to use stake that is manually set at selections form.

Then test it in simualtion mode.
By BfBotManager
Please provide more details, screenshots of your placed bets, settings and of selections at which bets were not placed.

Also check your strategy Reports tab to see which rule is preventing strategy from placing bet on that selection at which bet is not placed.
By victorzf
There are no NEW selections that satisfy all conditions/rules to place bets on them and selections that satisfy all conditions have max number of bets per runner.

but in the market i was selected 3 backs and i lay
By BfBotManager
Please provide more details, screenshots of your placed bets, settings and of selections at which bets were not placed. Also export your strategy and send it to us, make sure you include screenshot of selected selections.