Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Volmir
Hi. Im trying to scalp on under 2.5 market, but edge is not working like i would like.

The main idea is to wait 10 minutes of the second half to elapse and wait for the Odd of the market "under 2.5" to arrive at 1.12 or less and then place a bet only if the score is 0-0.

After placing the bet, wait for Odd to drop to 1.02 and then make hedge with some profit or, if a goal comes out and Odd in the market under 2.5 become higher than 1.30, make an hedge too, assuming some loss or profit...

The problem with my configuration is that about 10 seconds after the back bet is placed a lay bet is placed too, without respect the correct desired conditions to get out from the market.

I will place some sreenshots from my config and attach the strategy itself.

Hope you can help me to solve my mistakes hedging the market.

Bets TAB
Bets TAB.PNG
Bets TAB.PNG (67.51 KiB) Viewed 5242 times
Market Condition TAB
Market Condition TAB.PNG
Market Condition TAB.PNG (40.59 KiB) Viewed 5242 times
Selection Condition TAB
Selection Condition TAB.PNG
Selection Condition TAB.PNG (17.23 KiB) Viewed 5242 times
Edge Screen General Settings
Edge Screen General Settings.PNG
Edge Screen General Settings.PNG (40.21 KiB) Viewed 5242 times
Edge Screen Sport specific Tab
Edge Screen Sport specific Tab.PNG
Edge Screen Sport specific Tab.PNG (39.99 KiB) Viewed 5242 times
Edge Screen market condition for hedge
Edge Screen market condition for hedge.PNG
Edge Screen market condition for hedge.PNG (23.16 KiB) Viewed 5242 times
Thanks
Attachments
(2.81 KiB) Downloaded 495 times
Hedge will execute when one of those rules is satisfied, not all of them.

In your case Market status change delay rule is satisfied and hedge is allowed to execute. Remove that rule and then try again.

Hedge will also execute if score is satisfied and price change is not, as only one of those rules needs to be satisfied, not all of them.

Please test it in simulation mode.