Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By akkerman
Hello,please help meI have a small problem and I can't solve it for sure,is a dutching strategy,I created it,but I don't know if I created it correctly.I make the selections before(that is from a site),and then I set them up with the help MANAGE TIPS.The problem is that he does not place my selections,it only places them when I ignore these conditions(Ignore Tip "Bet Tyoe","Stake","Points","Price",and places with the stake of $0.3.I want him to place in the form of Dutching target profit or exposure $2 or more(at my choice).Please help me what should i change in strategy.
I watched "Reports"(Selections on market does not satisfy"Bet on imported selections/tips"condition/rule.)this is the error
Attachments
(2.54 KiB) Downloaded 371 times
ducth.png
ducth.png (120.46 KiB) Viewed 6046 times
ducth1.png
ducth1.png (17.46 KiB) Viewed 6046 times
By BfBotManager
Start Price is only available after race goes in play. Your strategy is set to place bets before start time, so turn off option at "Price settings->Price rules" to use start price as initial price.

At Staking tab, change order of rules to:
1. Bet on imported tips
2. Duthing for target profit
3. Bets persistence

Keep all options to ignore imported points, stake as stake will be calculated by using dutching for target profit rule.

Then test it in simulation mode.
By akkerman
Thanks,I did as you said,but I found another error.I found an error before I read your answer
Attachments
dutch3.png
dutch3.png (50.11 KiB) Viewed 6041 times
By akkerman
the description is this: Stake? Stake is not set for any selection.Either bets are already placed on this market/runner on your conditions/rules for stake are not set.
By akkerman
I found another problem,did not place all selections at once,the third selection placed after 35 seconds(and placed it again with the sum of $2),but the fourth selection did not place either
Attachments
dutch4.png
dutch4.png (21.04 KiB) Viewed 6037 times
dutch5.png
dutch5.png (14.06 KiB) Viewed 6037 times
By BfBotManager
There is no rule that will check if all your tips satisfy all the rules or not. If you have 4 tips per race then you can use "Staking->Min/max number of qualified selections" and set min and max to 4, so that bets get placed only when exactly 4 selections satisfy all the rules.
By akkerman
I understand,but if I only have 4 horses in a race and in another race I have 2 horses in a race,how should i do?
By BfBotManager
Only solution is to use different provider for tips e.g. for races where you have 2 tips use provider name e.g. 2TIPS, for races with 3 tips use provider name 3TIPS and so on.

Then create separate strategy for each provider, one strategy for 2TIPS, second strategy for 3TIPS etc.