Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Becker
I have a footie system where I Lay in a specific odds range pre-match. I add the games I'm interested in manually each morning. That works excellent, but I would also like to add a MANUAL value to each game that has to be fulfilled before placing the bet, for example back U2.5 has to be less than xx (that is my own calculated value for the market). Is that possible?
Hi Becker,

There is no option to check manually entered price range for one selection and then to bet on another selection.

You can only manually set price range for selection at which bets will be placed.

You can check general price range for under 2.5 selection by using "Selection conditions->Bet if specific selection is in price range", but this does not have option to check manually entered price range. This is something that we could add in future updates.
By Becker
Thanks for your quick response. Would be a good feature as I only want to bet on selections which have value according to my calculations. Thanks for a very good software, guys :)
Until this is improved you can create one strategy to bet on your manually picked selections and check their manually entered min/max price range. This strategy can place unmatched Lay bets at low odds e.g. 2GBP at odds of 1.01.

Then create second strategy that will only bet if first strategy has matched/unmatched bets on same event. This can be checked by using "Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" rule.

That is a workaround until rule "Bet if specific market selection is in price range" is not improved to be able to check manually entered price range for selection on another market.