Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By explosivo
Hey Rade,

I'm trying to implement some trading strategies on Tennis markets, I've recently moved over from Bet Angel as I like the functionality of auto loading markets and having recently had a massive shift in time zone it's made life much easier for me. However, I prefer trading WTA matches over ATP which is causing an issue for me.

The market name is just the name of the two players, so I would need to filter these markets by event. However the event filter isn't very dynamic, it provides you with a list so I would have to keep updating this list as I go, and as far as I can tell there is no way to filter the markets upstream so I don't even load the ATP markets at all.

Am I missing an obvious trick here? If not is there a way to add a keyword filter to the events?
By BfBotManager
Hi explosivo,

Have you tried using Competitions filter at auto load?

Also if you load all events, then you can use "Market conditions->Competitions filter" to allow betting only on selected competitions.

Competitions filter shows all available competitions at that moment at Betfair, so for some competitions you might need to wait for Betfair to have events available for betting at them.