Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Volmir
Hi Rade,

I need help setting up the following behavior:

1 - Bet in favor of the home team in games where the home team has odds between 1.20 and 1.40
2 - Make edge when a goal occurs regardless of whether it is a home goal or a away goal, obtaining the profit from falling odds after as desired profit, or assuming the red if the goal was from away team's
3 - Edge when losses reach a certain percentage of the stake, for example 5%, if no goals occours

Item 1 is ok, but items 2 and 3 I don't know how to integrate together into the same strategy. Could you help me with this task?
By BfBotManager
You should use "After bet rules->Hedge" rule and set it to execute when score is 1-0, 0-1 or any other score than 0-0.

Also tick option at hedge form to execute if price goes up by X% or X ticks, that is when price moves against you.

Then test it in simulation mode.
By Volmir
Ok Rade.

Another question,

ticking the option at "hedge form to execute if price goes up by X%" and backing some market, if price goes up by 10% it means that if i bet with $10, it will trigger when remaining stake available to cash out equals to $9?
By BfBotManager
No, it means if price goes up by 10%, not your stake e.g. if price is 4.0 and price goes up to 4.3 or higher then it will execute.

Price change is calculated like this: 4 + (4 - 1.0) * 10% = 4 + 3.0 * 10% = 4 + 0.3 = 4.3.

This formula gives price 1.0 if price goes down by 100%, because of that it is calculated like this and not like 4 * 110% = 4.4