Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By subtildream
Hi,

i have a bot in simulation mode and the same in live mode. Due to Delayed data in simulation mode the 2 bots made different horse selections (sometimes).

Is there a way to recreate delayed data in real mode to have same selection? or something near?

i would like to have the same horse selection that i have in demo mode.

Thank you for your help
By BfBotManager
Sorry, that is not possible. Delayed data also is not fully synchronized as delay is anywhere between from 1s to 180s, so different results are always possible.
By subtildream
Can i modify the software to force my real mode to be delayed data?

Is it an option that can be in new release?
or something that i can order?

Is there a setting files in the software folder to force delayed data?

it is very practical to have same selection that winnig bot we create in demo mode

thank you
By subtildream
Thank you is there a way to be near
my setting in demo mode is bet 2 min before start.

so in live mode i set to start 4 mins before start and stop 2 minutes before start but it is still very different maybe i shouild change the refresh rate?
By BfBotManager
You will need to test it and see the results, they will probably be different as each bot will get its own prices and data is delayed. So bots might get different prices or pick different selections if prices change.
By subtildream
Thank you

i have seen that there is an option to tweet bet or to export tips on website.

Is there something that 1 computer can send to another like
1 bf manager will be able to sends bets to another bf bot so the second computer can do the exact same bet? it will be so nice.

maybe i can already sends my bet as tips and use it in an another bf manager?
By BfBotManager
subtildream wrote:Thank you

i have seen that there is an option to tweet bet or to export tips on website.

Is there something that 1 computer can send to another like
1 bf manager will be able to sends bets to another bf bot so the second computer can do the exact same bet? it will be so nice.

maybe i can already sends my bet as tips and use it in an another bf manager?
You can export your own selections as tips and then import them as tips at another computer manually. Please read following help articles:
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/article/5 ... selections
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/article/5 ... orted-tips