Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By codimaval
Hi,

I have two difficulties:
the first I want to record a price 5min before inplay and place back bet only if the price is under with minimum 6 tiks 30 sec before start time.
I'm using edit form to save the price and I'm using the function: only when price at min max. The problem with this function I do not understand how to use the sliders.
Eg; I have a price recorded at 3 and I want to bet only if the current price is less than 5 tiks minimum. so 2,95 minimum What do I put? at minimum 100 and maximum 5? reverse ?

Then is it possible to see see the prices recorded?

cheers
By codimaval
Hi,
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (39.83 KiB) Viewed 11026 times
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (39.83 KiB) Viewed 11026 times
here the screeshots
what i want to do is to compare the price recorded with the current price and only bet if the current price is under the recorded price of 5 tiks minimum
Attachments
Capture 2.PNG
Capture 2.PNG (49.6 KiB) Viewed 11026 times
By BfBotManager
You should use "Selection conditions->Price change - steamers/drifters" to compare recorded prices with currently available prices at time of bet.

For test purpose remove other rules like "Only when price at min/max" etc.
By Becker
BfBotManager wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:43 pm
codimaval wrote:ok
and can we see the prices recorded?
At the moment there is no view to display strategy recorded prices, but it will be added in next update.
Is it now possible to see the recorded price anywhere?
By BfBotManager
Becker wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:18 pm
BfBotManager wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:43 pm
codimaval wrote:ok
and can we see the prices recorded?
At the moment there is no view to display strategy recorded prices, but it will be added in next update.
Is it now possible to see the recorded price anywhere?
Yes, at STEAMERS/DRIFTERS tab, you will find option at the menu to select strategy for which you wish to see recorded prices. You can read more about it at following help article:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... s-drifters