Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By gdome76
Hi , how can I set this strategy for football
IF Home Team( runner 1 ) WIN odds are between 1.30 - 1.70 THEN place back bet to 3-1 CORRECT SCORE ( runner 14 think )
I will put all rest parameters like time to bet etc , I m just confused how to combine the 2 markets ( WIN and CORRECT SCORE )for my strategy
Thank you
By BfBotManager
Set your strategy to bet on Correct score market as you like

Auto load both Match odds and Correct score markets to main MARKETS grid view.

Then use "Selection conditions->Bet if specific market selection is in price range" to check odds of runner by position 1 at MATCH_ODDS market, that is home team selection.

Then test it in simulation mode.
By DaveJessop2112
BfBotManager wrote:Set your strategy to bet on Correct score market as you like

Auto load both Match odds and Correct score markets to main MARKETS grid view.

Then use "Selection conditions->Bet if specific market selection is in price range" to check odds of runner by position 1 at MATCH_ODDS market, that is home team selection.

Then test it in simulation mode.
I've been using something similar for the 0-0 and the 0-0 triggers fine in play when the 0-0 odds get to 6.0 but I want the match to be chosen if the match odds fav is either under 1.5 pre game or under 2 at half time

When you select the odds on favourite is that pre match or when the 0-0 is due to trigger in play?
By BfBotManager
Rule "Selection conditions->Bet if specific market selection is in price range" has option to check prices from before in play, so use that option if you wish to check selection price from another market before in play.