Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Volmir
Hello Rade
I'm sorry to be appealing so much for your help.

This time I don't know which term to search on the forum before asking you for help.

I am improving the behavior of two strategies. One of them makes a bet against the first favorite of a football match, the other strategy makes a bet against the draw in that same match. They both use martingale in the next match they bet, so the looser strategy recover their losses.
The problem is that in some few times the first favorite of the football match is precisely the draw and in this case two bets are placed against the same position.

How can I ensure that the second strategy does not bet against the draw if the first strategy has already placed a bet against this position?

Thanks in advance
Hi Volmir,

You can use:
1. Selection conditions->Selection by highest/lowest rule and set it to bet on 1 selection with lowest odds
2. Bet type by runner position, add it twice, for 1st and 2nd runner by position, at Betfair bot those are home and away teams

Then test it in simulation mode, it should bet on home or away team that has smaller odds.