Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Volmir
Hi Rade.
For the purpose of covering more football matches per day I have created 8 identical strategies that should place bets on single matches each one, ie only bet if there is no bets already placed on that match.

Another condition implemented is to use martingale separately for each strategy, ie strategy one martingale´s refers to strategy one bets only.
The problem is that it seems to me that martingale is trying to recover values ​​that were not lost by the strategy to which it belongs.

in the file [01.png] its possible to see that on last bet the overall loss recovery recovered 2,00 dollars that was not loosed on previous bet of the stategy it self.

in files [02.png; 03.png and 04.png] i'm showing the configurantions i have made to prevent double bets on same event and the overall loss recovery settings.

Please, if you´re able to say what's wrong im doing or not, looking for this kind of information, im thanksfull, other way i can give you more informations if needed.

thank you
Attachments
Image 01
Image 01
01.PNG (74.35 KiB) Viewed 5543 times
Image 02
Image 02
02.PNG (128.98 KiB) Viewed 5543 times
Image 03
Image 03
03.PNG (40.75 KiB) Viewed 5543 times
Image 04
Image 04
04.PNG (34.95 KiB) Viewed 5543 times
Hi Volmir,

There is no need to select strategies at loss recovery "Advanced" settings, you can turn that off, so that strategy only recovers its own losses.

You did not post screenshot of "Safety settings" at loss recovery and those are very important. ROI is by default set to 50% and this means that loss recovery will not be added to bets that have odds less than 1.50 in this specific case as you are placing one bet per market. For more details on ROI please read following article:
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/article/5 ... investment
By Volmir
Hi Rade... thanks for your reply

ill post that screen left.
07.PNG
07.PNG (17.43 KiB) Viewed 5535 times
here i have a doubt: the option "Use loss recovery only for selections in price range" overrides the first one where we inform minimun ROI?
Volmir wrote:Hi Rade... thanks for your reply

ill post that screen left.
07.PNG
here i have a doubt: the option "Use loss recovery only for selections in price range" overrides the first one where we inform minimun ROI?
There is no override, both rules must be satisfied for loss recovery to be added.