Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Trumane
On your TippingSports website I have had my tips analysed to determine the most profitable staking plan. Apparently the winner by a long way is the Up/Down method where the point value of the bets increase by [x] on a loss and decrease by [y] on a win.

Now my question is, how do I tell the Bot Manager how much value I assign 1 point?
By BfBotManager
Hi Trumane,

You can use "Level/initial stake" rule at staking tab, it will get multiplied with imported point value with tips.

Make sure that you test it in simulation mode and start with small stakes. Staking analysis at TippingSports applies to individual bets, not overall market profit and it does not take Betfair commission in calculation.

You should download your tips from your profile page and do more detailed analysis by your self.

Regards,
Rade
By Trumane
I have set it up and it looks like its working as intended.

Just to make sure I understand your explanation, I'll give you an example of how I understand it.

Lets say I say 1 point is worth $5 to me.

The tip says "stake 0.25 points"

So we take the $5 per point value above and multiply by the number of points recommended in the tip:
5*0.25 = 1.25

Bot places a $1.25 stake on the tip selection.

Is that correct?
By BfBotManager
Yes, if you have set it all properly then it will work like that. You can easily test it in simulation mode.

Make sure Level/initial stake is first in the list, on the top, before "Bet on imported tips" rule. Rules execute from top to bottom, so stake must be set before points value, that way "Bet on imported tips" can multiply your set stake with imported number of tips.