Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By baddydaddy67
Hi, total newbie. Spent hours looking through forum trying to get some kind of understanding on the after bet rules ser-up. And failing miserably.....

I am trying two simple beginner strategies on football; Lay the draw and back over 1.5. Mainly with the intention of hedging / greening after a goal is scored and then hedging out if no goals are scored by say the 60th minute.

I cant say that i find the array of options on the hedge or close position that intuitive, maybe too many options for dummies like myself. Can anyone give some advise / screenshots of a working in game hedge ruleset.

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi there,

Just add one instance of "Hedge" rule and tick options to hedge after 75 minutes of in play (that is 60th minute of match) and tick option to hedge if price goes up by X%. Then test it in simulation mode. Do not change other options, keep them at default settings.

You should check manual for details on what each option does at hedge form:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/ ... manual.pdf

Regards,
Rade
By baddydaddy67
Rade, can you have a look at this settings please. I am using this on a lay the favourite strategy to cover a loss if the lay price drifts out in play. Not sure I have the hang of this yet.

If I am looking to hedge out on a lay price drifting out would I tick the price going up and conversely if I am looking to cash out on a back price coming in down would I tick the price going down - apologies if this is a dumb question but still very much learning the lingo.
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (308.57 KiB) Viewed 6015 times