Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By fernandosilva
Hi there,
i have a subscription of IPT service and use the stats to build my strategies but i would like to know if we can hedge using those statistics as well (to use in case the team we bet stop playing well for example) .
Thanks.
By BfBotManager
Have you tried using "After bet rules->Hedge->Market conditions" tab to set rules for IPT that would trigger hedge?
By fernandosilva
Thanks for the help.

Another thing I noticed was that I do not see the balance of my betfair account among other things.
Image "Cap1" - account balance
Image "Cap2" - license valid until 2015? and time since started always at 0.
Image "Cap3" - auto load markets keep showing that message but doesn't load any markets.

I bought the InplayScanner license, I put the access data and it has been validated. However in the strategy "report" tab there always appears a message saying something like "the IPT condition was not satisfied". To use this service do I have to do something else here on the bot or the inplayscanner website?

Thanks for your help.
Attachments
cap1.png
cap1.png (9.46 KiB) Viewed 17348 times
cap2.png
cap2.png (60.46 KiB) Viewed 17348 times
cap3.png
cap3.png (19.26 KiB) Viewed 17348 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Fernando,

Betfair is using TLS 1.2 for all connections, this means that you probably need to update your operating system.

To use updated version you must have Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7 installed on your computer. If you are unsure if you have it then you can download it from Microsoft web site:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=55170

Windows 2008, 7, 8 and 8.1:
If you are using Windows 2008, 7, 8 or 8.1 then please follow the steps indicated via https://manage.accuwebhosting.com/knowl ... ows-7.html to update your TLS version to 1.2 as earlier versions are no longer support following a release this morning.

TLS 1.2 isn't enabled by default in Windows 2008, 7.0, 8.0 and 8.1 and this is the likely cause of the issues you are experiencing with various software applications.

Regards,
Rade
By fernandosilva
I'm using windows server 2012 R2. and install framework 4.7 already. Do i have to follow the steps to?

Thanks

UPDATE:
it's working now. Thanks
By BfBotManager
fernandosilva wrote:I'm using windows server 2012 R2. and install framework 4.7 already. Do i have to follow the steps to?

Thanks

UPDATE:
it's working now. Thanks
It all is working well and right information is displayed on screen then you do not need to change anything.
By fernandosilva
Hi Rade,
since this is IPT related i will post here.
In my hedge conditions i have some conditions as you can see in the picture. But the strategy will hedge if ALL the conditions are met. But how can i set the strategy to hedge if ONE of the conditions are met? Can i do this in my strategy?

Thanks again ;)
Attachments
conditions.png
conditions.png (43.01 KiB) Viewed 17329 times
By BfBotManager
fernandosilva wrote:Hi Rade,
since this is IPT related i will post here.
In my hedge conditions i have some conditions as you can see in the picture. But the strategy will hedge if ALL the conditions are met. But how can i set the strategy to hedge if ONE of the conditions are met? Can i do this in my strategy?

Thanks again ;)
Sorry, but that is not possible. Hedge is designed to execute if all specified rules are satisfied in this case.
By fernandosilva
Another thing that i notice was that i want to bet only after minute 65 but the bot is still beting before, like minute 48.
I have this rule as you can see in the image.
Or I have to put the minutes as 80: 45m + 15m (HT) + 20m (to be 65 minutes)
thanks
Attachments
minute.png
minute.png (15.85 KiB) Viewed 17295 times
By widgewilliams2
Couldnt two hedge conditions be set up to accomplish this?

One hedge condition for if PI1 is triggered, and a seperate hedge condition for if PI2 is triggered. Wouldnt the strategy then hedge if either condition is satisfied?
By BfBotManager
fernandosilva wrote:Another thing that i notice was that i want to bet only after minute 65 but the bot is still beting before, like minute 48.
I have this rule as you can see in the image.
Or I have to put the minutes as 80: 45m + 15m (HT) + 20m (to be 65 minutes)
thanks
There is no separate time for second half. You should change it to 45 + 20 = 65 minute of match when using in play statistics.
By BfBotManager
widgewilliams2 wrote:Couldnt two hedge conditions be set up to accomplish this?

One hedge condition for if PI1 is triggered, and a seperate hedge condition for if PI2 is triggered. Wouldnt the strategy then hedge if either condition is satisfied?
Yes, you can try with 2 hedge rules at after bet rules tab.
By fernandosilva
Hi Rade,
i have two more questions:
1 - Is there a way to know exactly when a game has reached the haltime? and when the game start the second half?
2 - I read that the delay time was 30 seconds for the bot to receive inplay trading data. Is there no way to make this faster?

Thanks again Rade for your support ;)
By BfBotManager
i have two more questions:
1 - Is there a way to know exactly when a game has reached the haltime? and when the game start the second half?
2 - I read that the delay time was 30 seconds for the bot to receive inplay trading data. Is there no way to make this faster?

Thanks again Rade for your support ;)
Answers.
1. in most cases half time is after 55 minutes of in play, so you can use "Time to bet" and set it to start betting 55 minutes after in play. Bot records half time data when minute is HT, but there is no option for user to check that by using one of the settings. This might be added in future.

2. sorry, it is not possible to make it faster, otherwise IPT server would be too busy
By fernandosilva
Hi Rade,
today I came across a situation where the bot did not hedge when it should. The strategy has already done more than 100 trades and has worked well, however today I was able to notice that it did not close a trade when it should.
I was tracking on the inplayscanner site, the game where the bot made a bet, and so far everything normal, but then I noticed that in the site inplayscanner the parameters changed and the bot should have hedged and did not. I took some prints to see if it helps.
The bot bet in minute 80 (image 1) and should have hedge before minute 89 when parameters change (image 2)
I thought the problem would be in the statistics feed but on the site the data was correct. then I thought it would be the delay but it also should not be because the bot was more or less 4 minutes without closing after the data changed.
Can you help me figure out why the bot did not hedge when it should this time?
Attachments
image 1.png
image 1.png (33.7 KiB) Viewed 17214 times
image 2.png
image 2.png (41.11 KiB) Viewed 17214 times
By BfBotManager
today I came across a situation where the bot did not hedge when it should. The strategy has already done more than 100 trades and has worked well, however today I was able to notice that it did not close a trade when it should.
I was tracking on the inplayscanner site, the game where the bot made a bet, and so far everything normal, but then I noticed that in the site inplayscanner the parameters changed and the bot should have hedged and did not. I took some prints to see if it helps.
The bot bet in minute 80 (image 1) and should have hedge before minute 89 when parameters change (image 2)
I thought the problem would be in the statistics feed but on the site the data was correct. then I thought it would be the delay but it also should not be because the bot was more or less 4 minutes without closing after the data changed.
Can you help me figure out why the bot did not hedge when it should this time?
Hi Fernando,

Please download latest V3 version that has few bugs fixed since last update:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/bfbotmanager3.zip

Also please use our help center and send us your strategy, screenshots of placed bets for this market and content of log file to check it for any errors.
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/conversation/new

Regards,
Rade
By fernandosilva
Hi Rade,
i have a strategy to hedge on some conditions or after 5 minutes but it's not working.
The bet was placed but after 5 minutes the bot did not hedge.
In the images you can see my conditions but if you want i can send the strategy to your help center.
Attachments
i_1.png
i_1.png (44.56 KiB) Viewed 17130 times
i_2.png
i_2.png (72.77 KiB) Viewed 17130 times
i_3.png
i_3.png (152.08 KiB) Viewed 17130 times
By BfBotManager
Your stake is too small, so there is no need to hedge. Please use valid stake size e.g. 2 EUR and then try again.