Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hi

Ive tried reading through the forum and also googling in the hope of avoiding asking this question unsuccessfully so here goes.

I want to place a Back bet IF the Over A odds pre-match are less than W but then go above X after Y minutes for Z minutes.

I thought about using steamers/drifters but i dont think using % or ticks would work as not specific enough.

As an example.

Let's say I want to place a back bet if the Over 1.5 goals odds prematch were less than 1.2 and then went above 1.7 any time between 30 minutes and half time.

Obviously any bet above 1.2 pre match wouldnt qualify but using a 50% price change drifter rule would mean prematch odds of 1.15 would qualify (1.725) but 1.10 wouldnt (1.65). Both should. The same with ticks, with so many ticks the 1.15 selection would qualify while the 1.10 wouldn't, and I wouldnt want a 1.22 selection to qualify.

Is there a way this can be accomplished?
Hi there,

You can use "Market conditions->Min/max required price for selection" and tick option to check prices from before in play, set price range of 1.01 - 1.20 and set it to check runner by position 2, that is Over 1.5 goals selection.

That will ensure that odds on over 1.5 were below 1.2 before start time. Make sure you auto load markets before they start so that bot can record prices before start time.

Then add this rule one more time, but without option to check prices from before in play ticked. This time set price range of 1.5 - 20.0. This will check currently available price at time of bet.

Adjust "Market conditions->Time to bet" to allow betting 30 minutes after start time and tick option keep betting in play for 50 minutes.

There is no need to use price change rule for this as you have fixed price ranges.

Make sure you test it in simulation mode.

Regards,
Rade