Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By nireaper
Hi

Could anyone offer advice on how to set the following up :

If Favourite Dog is in trap 1 then dutch trap one and trap 6

I seem to be going round in circles with the bot placing several bets on multiple traps rather than just the two.

Any help appreciated.

Steve.
By BfBotManager
Hi Steve,

You can do following:
1. use Selection conditions->Selections filter and set it to allow betting on RUNNERS by position 1 and 6 (traps 1 and 6)
2. use Selection conditions->Bet type by FAVORITE position, set it for 1st favorite (1st favorite)
3. use Selection conditions->Bet type by RUNNER position, set it for 6th runner (trap 6)
4. use Staking->Min/max number of qualified selections, set min and max to 2, so that bets get placed only when exactly 2 selections satisfy all the rules
5. use Staking->Dutching for target profit, adjust it as needed so that strategy places dutching bets

Make sure you test it all in simulation mode.

Regards,
Rade
By nireaper
Thanks for the info - worked perfectly.

Would there be a method to have it dutch two other traps if favourite in specified trap , so similar to above but if favourite in trap 1 then dutch traps 5 & 6 only.

Steve.
By goldenway
use Selection conditions->Bet type by FAVORITE position, set it for 1st favorite (1st favourite)
use Selection conditions->Bet type by RUNNER position, set it for 1st runner (trap 1)
use Selection conditions->Selections filter and set it to allow betting on RUNNERS by position 1(trap 1)
Create this as a separate strategy with staking at 1p

In the Dutching strategy...
Use the selection condition "Only if selected strategy has bets......etc" and point to the strategy above.

So if the favourite is in trap 1 the first strategy will place a small bet. The Dutching strategy will trigger and place a dutching bet on your selected traps.

I think it should work but I haven't tried it. Try it in demo first.