Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By kanadeca
Hi,

is it possible for example the bot to place lay bets on 1-12 price range, but to recover only with bets in the range of 1-6?

Thanks!
By BfBotManager
Hi kanadeca,

Sorry, that is not possible, but we will add price range option to loss recovery in next update.

Regards,
Rade
By kanadeca
Rade wrote:Hi kanadeca,

Sorry, that is not possible, but we will add price range option to loss recovery in next update.

Regards,
Rade
Ok, thanks!

Also, one more question, I am not quite familiar with the steamers and drifters option.

So, I want for example 3 min before in-play to track the lay price. If the lay price goes up, for example from odds 3 to 5, the bot will place a bet 10 seconds before start. How do I set the settings?
By BfBotManager
At your strategy "Edit" form (the one where you set strategy name) you will find recording prices tab. Set it to start recording prices 3 minutes before start time.

Then set your strategy to bet 10 seconds before start time by using Market conditions->Time to bet rule.

Use Default bet type, Min/max price for selections and Price change - Steamers/Drifters rule at Selection conditions tab. Set price change rule to allow betting on selections whose price goes down by X%.

Add other rules as needed e.g. back/lay ratio, overrounds, markets/events filter etc.

Then test it with small stakes.

Regards,
Rade
By murdok
Rade wrote:Hi kanadeca,

Regards,
Rade
Do you have any idea when that upadte will be?
By BfBotManager
Hi murdok,

We do not have exact time estimate for next update, but we will email all users once update is ready.

Regards,
Rade