Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By webbossing
Hi there,

I am new here and impressed by what V3 can do for me as a trader.
Still in test modus, but I am running some cool bots.

I try to setup a bot but I can't get it running the way I want to. Maybe this forum can help?

What I want is a LTD bot, combined with Correct score.
When the back odds of the draw are in range 3.5 to 3.7 (5 minutes before match start) I want to do this:
Back correct score 0-0 with potential profit of 10
Back correct score 1-1 with potential profit of 10
Back correct score 2-2 with potential profit of 10

Then I want the total stake of the 3 correct score plus 10 procent bet on Lay the draw.
For example if the total stake of the 3 correct score is 2.5. I want to bet 2.5 + 0.25 = 2.75 on LTD

I hope this is clear.
Thanks!!
By BfBotManager
Hi webbossing,

There is no option to use total stake from CS market and then to Lay the draw with that stake.

You can create second strategy to Lay the draw and set fixed stake. This second strategy would use "Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" rule to bet only when first strategy has matched bets on same event, so that it places bets only after CS market bets were placed.

Regards,
Rade
By webbossing
Hi,

Thank you Rade!
mmm ok. So I have to find out what normal/avarage correct score odds are.
Then I can fix my LTD bet.

If I have find a good setting I will share it here.

thanks again
By gtsagov
Hi webbossing,

I just wonder, do you have a suitable setting for your specific strategy outline din here?
I am also looking at something similar right now and trying to find the best way to implement it.

Thanks!