Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By TheLongMan
Hi,
it happens from time to time again and again...
I run a system which is laying greyhounds with recovery and occasionally a bet is not settled in the bot although the result is known already and the balance is recalculated already.
As I have a rule in place to allow no more unsettled bets at a time no further bet will be striked until I reset that strategy manually.
That makes no sense in my eyes as I have to look after my bot instantly. For what I use a bot if I have to observe it constantly?
How may I resolve this?

Have only just found a setting under general settings where I may set a time frame after that the bet is settled as I like it to be(win/loss/void), but I'm not sure to use this as it will influence all running strategies and that is not what I like, because:
1. I don't know if that is a good idea in general.
2. What will happen with football betting if I set a time frame of 20 minutes. Will an automatic result be shown although the game is still running.

Is there a chance to get a rule for a single strategy only?
By BfBotManager
Hi TheLongMan,

You should separate racing events from football events e.g. run one bot instance with racing events on one computer and second bot instance with football events on another computer. When running all together at same bot then number of loaded markets can be very high e.g. 3,000 or more, which can slow down the bot and cause it not to get result on time.

You should post screenshots of your loaded markets and monitoring settings (Tools&Settings->Monitoring settings, both tabs!), so that we can check those. Also send us screenshot of this bet and of that market from MARKETS grid view so that we can check it. Maybe your settings for monitoring markets just need to be optimized.

Options to void/settle bets if there is no result are useful in simulation mode. In real mode you should be very careful if you decide to use those options as they can settle bets wrongly e.g. you set it to settle bets as winning but selection actually lost and result is missing.

Regards,
Rade
By TheLongMan
OK, here we go again: 12:18 Swindon still not settled although the following races at that venue are settled already.
What to do?
MonSet1.PNG
MonSet1.PNG (16.01 KiB) Viewed 7141 times
MonSet2.PNG
MonSet2.PNG (28.37 KiB) Viewed 7141 times
LoadedMarkets20190109.png
LoadedMarkets20190109.png (266.54 KiB) Viewed 7141 times
ThatRace1.png
ThatRace1.png (251.57 KiB) Viewed 7141 times
ThatRace2.png
ThatRace2.png (266.37 KiB) Viewed 7141 times
By TheLongMan
Hi Rade,
thanks for reply.
I knew that it was still open. Was settled as a void bet after more than a hour(or so).
Just arrived at home and what I have to recognize?
NO bet since 18.33 as the bet seems not to be settled although the result is known and the win is credited already. Please see att. shots.
There has to be a solution for this!
Do you know any?
NoBetForNearly2hours.png
NoBetForNearly2hours.png (290.1 KiB) Viewed 7133 times
NotSettledMarket.png
NotSettledMarket.png (171.35 KiB) Viewed 7133 times