Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hi Rade,

I would like to close my lay under 25 after 10 min but only if the price has continued to fall. If it has increased I do not want to touch it. is it possible? because when I look in after bet rules, I have to close all my positions after 10 min, or close if the price goes down X. I do not see how to make this selection:
close only my lay after 10 min if it is lower than my initial price (without quantitative). if it is higher than my original price I dont want close or trade out. I do nothing

Best regards

Matt
hi Rade

as always always perfect answers thank you very much Rade.

and one last question. Where can I see the price recorded? I look in the manual but because my English is not perfect, I think I did not understand if it was possible

Cheers

matt
Hi Rade,

ok i understand we can't see the prices recorded for each strategy but is it possible to bet only if the price recorded is < or > X price?

In selection conditions,min/max selection price, i think that the price is the current price (the price we want to place the bet) and not the recorded price

in reality, i want to place a bet when the price goes up bye X% but only if the recorded price is < 2 for example.Is it possible?

thanks a lot

best regards

matt
codimaval wrote:Hi Rade,

I would like to close my lay under 25 after 10 min but only if the price has continued to fall. If it has increased I do not want to touch it. is it possible? because when I look in after bet rules, I have to close all my positions after 10 min, or close if the price goes down X. I do not see how to make this selection:
close only my lay after 10 min if it is lower than my initial price (without quantitative). if it is higher than my original price I dont want close or trade out. I do nothing

Best regards

Matt
Hi

What strategy do you use and what market ?

Thank you

Struna