Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By lucas
Hello.
I'm trying to setup a range to put a lay bet in the draw.
But I can't because bot says it is not correct, I can't see why, can you help me?
I'm using a lay the draw example duplicated, only trying to add this range.
I checked the games and they all were in my monitored markets and with odds at the range.

Tks in advance
Attachments
print1.png
print1.png (52.77 KiB) Viewed 21202 times
print3.png
print3.png (169.12 KiB) Viewed 21202 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Lucas,

You should use "Selection conditions->Min/max price for selection" rule to check selection price range.

Rule "Bet if specific..." is designed to be used to check price of selection on some other market, not on market at which your strategy is set to bet.

Regards,
Rade
By lucas
Rade, is there a way to automatically select the market "The Draw" (to add to My Selections) in all games in the grid, or do I have to select manually one by one in the games I want to trade?

Tks
Attachments
print1.png
print1.png (284.28 KiB) Viewed 21186 times
By lucas
Hello.
I have a doubt about unmatched bets.
When a bet is shown as unmatched how to tell the bot to keep trying until it is matched? I saw there is an option about persistance, but even if I put "keep", it still let the unmatched bet unmatched and do not try again.
As a test I let the range wide open (1,01 to 1000), even like this some bets are unmatched.
Is there any other option to deal with persistance?

Tks

Lucas
By lucas
I did the download, started the bot again, and, when the range was 1@,01 to @1000 it worked well, matched all bets.
When I tried to close the range @1,01 to @8,0 it has some bet unmatched at @3,55 and @3,6. Is there some bot option to treat cases like that? Use the option Bets persistance (setup to keep) would be helpful?
Tks
By BfBotManager
Hi Lucas,

Bets persistence has nothing to do with this.

Please post screenshots of placed bets, your Price settings and we will check it.

Regards,
Rade
By lucas
Hello.
I have a doubt about an unmatched bet.
The home team scored the goal at 1', I had the setup as the attached image, can't understand why the bet was unmatched.
I setup the bet to starting placing bets 30m before kick-off and the odd price and traded amount was in the range I specified.

What happened here?

Tks

Lucas
Attachments
print5.png
print5.png (161.66 KiB) Viewed 21153 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Lucas,

Please post screenshots of placed bets and export your strategy so that we can check it all.

Also send us screenshot of main MARKETS grid view showing whole window and version number.

Regards,
Rade
By lucas
There it goes the screenshots and the exported strategy.

Tks again
Attachments
print6.png
print6.png (251.05 KiB) Viewed 21151 times
print7.png
print7.png (151.5 KiB) Viewed 21151 times
(2.57 KiB) Downloaded 490 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Lucas,

I see no problems here. Your bet on the draw was unmatched because price changed while bet was being placed. You can adjust Price settings->Price rules and set it to ask for worse price by 5 or 10 ticks to ensure that bet gets matched.

Regards,
Rade
By lucas
Ok, understood, however, the bet shouldn't have been matched +- 30 minutes before the start of the game start according to the setup? The price was within the specified range.
By BfBotManager
Hi Lucas,

Price changed while bet was being placed, we see no problems here.

Regards,
Rade
By lucas
Ok.
This time in a game with a very good liquidity, i need to understand why the bot dind't placed or tried to place a bet to this game.
Would be something with my setup?
The price was in the specified range (1,01 - 6,0) and the time too (during in-play bet until 70').
But why the bot dind't tried to put the bet?
The game was 55' at @3.95.
Is this something I'm missing?
I am sending some prints.

Tks in advance

Lucas
Attachments
print10.png
print10.png (328.48 KiB) Viewed 21116 times
print11.png
print11.png (96.23 KiB) Viewed 21116 times
print12.png
print12.png (47.16 KiB) Viewed 21116 times
print13.png
print13.png (146.21 KiB) Viewed 21116 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Lucas,

You must check prices that bot has at MARKETS grid view.

Bot is obviously placing bets, it is just that it did not bet on that one market, right?

You should save screenshots by using "Save screenshot" button at bottom left corner of main screen, so that we see all your strategy details. Also send us screenshots of loaded markets at MARKETS grid view and your Tools&Settings->Monitoring settings (both tabs).

You can export strategy to file and send it to us to check it.

Regards,
Rade
By lucas
Hello Rade.

I have a doubt: I setup a strategy LTD, where the bot should hedge when the price goes up by 10%.

Sometimes the situation in the print happen, how could I prevent it to happen?

Just to explain what I mean: sometimes the bot hedge (back) for a price smaller the price of the lay bet. I'm not using the option "only hedge at better price than initial bet price" because I configured a "stop" (hedge if price goes below @1,98).
You can observe it happening at Al-Duhail game.

I'm sending a print and the strategy.

Tks

Lucas
Attachments
(2.96 KiB) Downloaded 436 times
Al-Duhail.png
Al-Duhail.png (266.54 KiB) Viewed 20551 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Lucas,

At Hedge, you are checking Last traded price, change it to Lay price instead.

Also change your back/lay ratio at hedge to 20%.

Then try again.

Regards,
Rade
By lucas
Hi Rade.

I'm trying to set up a strategy Lay The Draw to place bets in a game during in-play, lets say:

when odd is between the range @6 to @5.1 put a bet
then when odd is between the range @5 to @4.1 put another bet
then when odd is between the ragen @3 to @4 put another bet
etc etc...

what option should I use to setup this? Should I use "Min/Max Selection Price"?

OR

Is there a option to put bets time for time? Let's say, put a bet after 15 minutes after the game start, then put another bet 30 minutes later, the put another bet 45 minutes later, etc...? Is there a option that is about it?

Tks

Lucas
By BfBotManager
Hi Lucas,

You should create separate strategy for each price range, it cannot be done in single strategy.

Yes, you should use Selection conditions->Min/max price for selection rule.

Regards,
Rade
By lucas
Hi Rade,

If I have, for example, 4 differents strategies putting bets at the same game (in differents odds range), if one or more of the strategies do a hedge (all the opens bets are matched), how can I "tell" the other bots not to put new bets at this game?

Tks

Lucas
By BfBotManager
Have you tried using "Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" and setting it to check if other strategy have or do not have matched/unmatched bets on same market?