Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By MB102
Hi,

I just noticed two of the games currently playing (Kumamoto v Kyoto and Incheon Utd v Gyeongnam) are showing on the bot through the IPT feed box as 0-0 when the score is in fact 0-2. The IPT site is showing the correct score in both games.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any way to resolve it?

Thanks,

MB102
By BfBotManager
Hi MB102,

Make sure you contact IPT and ask them to allow 2 logins for your account, one for the bot and one for you using browser. Without that bot will not be able to login and get the data.

There is no other reason why bot would not display right score if you connected your account properly at Tools&Settings->General settings->Football in play statistics form.

Regards,
Rade
By MB102
Hi Rade,

I already requested and have two log ins. If you take a look at these two images you can see that I have the feed coming through to the bot (with PI data etc) but the score is incorrect.

Regards,

MB102
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (23.69 KiB) Viewed 10780 times
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (23.24 KiB) Viewed 10780 times
By MB102
I should also mention that I've been looking at 100's of live stream data from ITP and this is the only time I've ever seen an obvious error.
By BfBotManager
Hi MB102,

It is probably issue with IPT data as bot uses data that they provide and connects it by event ID that they provide with Betfair data. This is obviously working, but if there is issue in data then bot might not be able to connect it or use it properly.

Regards,
Rade
By MB102
Had the same problem with IPT data feed on Tuesday, but much worse. At least 10 games where the bot has placed bets thinking the score was X when in fact it was Y. Really frustrated that I have a strategy I think will work but only if the data coming in is correct :( Don't know if the data was right on the IPT site as I was not at my computer but definitely not correct getting to the bot
By MB102
Another one here... Venados FC v Zacatepec... scanner has correct score of 0-2, as does Betfair. Bot thinks it's 0-1 with only 1 shot on target.

Rade, can something be done about this??
Attachments
A.PNG
A.PNG (25.52 KiB) Viewed 10325 times
By BfBotManager
Hi MB102,

Bot is getting data from Inplaytrading and displaying it. It does that every 30 seconds. There is no other delay in bot.

You should contact Inplaytrading to allow 2 logins, one for you and one for the bot. If you did not do this already then bot might have problems to log in to your IPT account and get the data.

If you keep having those problems then you should check that with Inplaytrading and see if the data for the bot is delayed.

Regards,
Rade