Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By BfBotManager
Hi,

Attached is example strategy that will work by Little Acorns betting system.

Strategy is set to bet when following rules are satisfied:
1. First favorite with odds in range 1.5 - 2.0
2. Second favorite with odds less than 6.0
3. Third favorite with odds less than 10.0
4. Favorite must not be Beaten Favourite.

This strategy is set to use First and last recovery system. You should test this strategy in simulation mode, it will give you an idea how to use BF, C, D and CD information about horses previous runs.

IMPORTANT: THOSE ARE ONLY EXAMPLE SETTINGS AND ARE NOT BEST OR PROFITABLE SETTINGS! THOSE SETTINGS SHOULD BE USED ONLY TO LEARN HOW TO USE BF BOT MANAGER V3 AND SET CONDITIONS/RULES

Regards,
Rade
Attachments
Little Acorns system automated
(2.38 KiB) Downloaded 1670 times
Valencia wrote:Sorry. Can't open any file with this extension .gz. Can yoy provide in another way?

Valencia
Hi Valencia,

You cannot open .gz file. You need to save file to hard drive and then within V3 to use "Import strategies" button to import that file. Then strategy will appear in list of STRATEGIES at STRATEGIES tab.

Regards,
Rade
Hi Rade,

I have been manually doing the Little Acorns system for a few weeks now and have been using this strategy in simulation mode. I was wondering why you have used the first and last recovery staking plan as opposed to the simple sequence plan? Looking at the two staking plans it seems like the simple sequence would be able to achieve the Fibonacci sequence recommended for the system. Whereas in a run of say five consecutive losses the first and last staking plan would only recover the losses for races one and five and not races two, three and four.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Hi dtaylor293,

This is just example strategy that shows how to do this system. We used First and last recovery because one of our customers suggested that. It is on you to decide which staking plan you will use.

Regards,
Rade
KongUK wrote:If you were to use simple sequence, what would the sequence be please?

Thanks
Hi Kong,

Personally I'd be using something like 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 etc etc depends on how aggressive you'd want the staking to be. Give it a whirl in trial mode for a month or so to get a feel for how much liability you're comfortable with.
share85 wrote:Hi Rade,

Do you have the Example Settings of the BONUS PLACE LAY SYSTEM of Little Acorns?
Hi share85,

No, we do not know about that system. You can email us the details and we will see if we can make example for that too.

Regards,
Rade
By share85
Rade wrote:

Do you have the Example Settings of the BONUS PLACE LAY SYSTEM of Little Acorns?
Hi share85,

No, we do not know about that system. You can email us the details and we will see if we can make example for that too.

Regards,
Rade
Thanks Rade,

Let me provide the details in an email

It is a system provided by the same vendor, it was given to users of the original Little Acorns System on request.
By kubanc
Hello.
I have modified this strategy a little bit, meaning added the Fibonacci staking and one additional rule for 1st favourite.

Yesterday was my first day of simulation mode, and in this simulation mode I only got one bet SETTLED.

Is this normal for Little Acorns?
kubanc wrote:Hello.
I have modified this strategy a little bit, meaning added the Fibonacci staking and one additional rule for 1st favourite.

Yesterday was my first day of simulation mode, and in this simulation mode I only got one bet SETTLED.

Is this normal for Little Acorns?
This strategy settings are very strict, so it is possible that there are not many runners that satisfy price range of 1.5 - 2.0 and other rules.

Regards,
Rade
Rade wrote:

Hi share85,

Regards,
Rade

Afternoon, I know this is an old post but did you ever manage to create this example?

Thanks
Darren
dazzer979 wrote:
Rade wrote:

Hi share85,

Regards,
Rade

Afternoon, I know this is an old post but did you ever manage to create this example?

Thanks
Darren
Hi Darren,

I do not remember creating that example and I was unable to find it in our history, so we probably never got details for that bonus system.

Regards,
Rade

Thanks
Darren[/quote]

Hi Darren,

I do not remember creating that example and I was unable to find it in our history, so we probably never got details for that bonus system.

Regards,
Rade[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, is it still something you would look at, as a system it has shown long term results. I have the system if you want to have a look?

Thanks Darren
Hi there,

Betdaq version does not have same functionality like V3 version and it does not support strategy files. It also does not support First and last recovery system and it does not have information beaten favourites.

Regards,
Rade
beckistuta14 wrote:No problem Rade.

Just curious how I can set up Fibonacci as staking plan in V2?

Cheers
You can use Multiple Favorites bot and then add staking plan called Simple Sequence. At its settings for you will see example how to set up Fibonacci staking plan.

Regards,
Rade