Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hi there,

Football in play statistics are provided by third party service called Inplaytrading. You can subscribe to their service by using following link:
http://www.inplaytrading.com?a=3407

At the moment only market condition "Football - In play data statistics condition" uses data provided by Inplaytrading to decide if bets should be placed or not. In future we might add more conditions that will use their data if needed.

Within V3 you must set your Inplaytrading details at "TOOLS&SETTINGS->General settings->Football in play statistics" form. If you are new to their service then you should contact them and ask them to allow you 2 logins for your account. One for you and one for the bot.

For more details on Inplaytrading and V3 conditions please see manual, section 3.1.20.6 Football – In play data statistics condition:
Bf Bot Manager V3 manual

Attached is example strategy that is designed to place Lay bet on Under 1.5 goals selection after half time if total pressure from both teams is more than 60 and odds are less than 1.5. This means that teams are attacking and it is likely that goals will be scored. Low odds at that time ensure that score is 0:0.

Odds, pressure and time of bet make this strategy very strict so you should not expect many bets to be placed. You are free to modify this strategy as you like and adjust it by your own needs. This is just example to show how those in play statistics can be used.

IMPORTANT: THOSE ARE ONLY EXAMPLE SETTINGS AND ARE NOT BEST OR PROFITABLE SETTINGS! THOSE SETTINGS SHOULD BE USED ONLY TO LEARN HOW TO USE BF BOT MANAGER V3 AND SET CONDITIONS/RULES

Regards,
Rade
Attachments
Lay under 1.5 goals after half time when score 0:0
(2.38 KiB) Downloaded 1465 times
In play statistics preview
In play statistics preview
in_play_trading.png (75.42 KiB) Viewed 54000 times
In play trading settings
In play trading settings
in_play_trading_settings.png (49.73 KiB) Viewed 54000 times
In play data statistics condition
In play data statistics condition
in_play_data_statistics_condition.png (51.85 KiB) Viewed 53995 times
Hi at all,

the possebility to use live data are the dream for all professionell traders. I for myself use this data over one year and the hit rate goes steep uphill since then. User they can interprete this data have a very mighty tool now. For me personally they are more worth then gold. You can use so much data like shot on target (for me one of the most important). The pressure index, they show the agressivity of the match and many more. A little example.:

If you have 5 or 6 shots on target in 1. halftime, current score is 0-0. More then 90% of this matches dont end 0-0. In combination with the pressure index and corners you can push this up to 95%. Perfect for a LTD strategy.

Next days i write here a little bit about my experience with the IPT data.

Best regards

Martin
In attachment here you have a strategy i call it gamble with back over 0.5. For this you need the newest Beta version of V3 where you can use the live statistics from the first half time too. Strategy check the shot on target, shot of target, corners from the first half time an check then later in match the pressure index and red cards from actually statistic. I call it gamble with 0.5 over because it use the parlay staking 7 times where the profit 7 times add to the stake.

The conditiones are really strict. You can change if you prefer. (Set sot, pi, corners one down). I set the stake 10 Euro. Please take a look and check all before you run the strategy.

Best regards

Martin
Attachments
(3.15 KiB) Downloaded 1719 times
MBegenat1 wrote:In attachment here you have a strategy i call it gamble with back over 0.5. For this you need the newest Beta version of V3 where you can use the live statistics from the first half time too. Strategy check the shot on target, shot of target, corners from the first half time an check then later in match the pressure index and red cards from actually statistic. I call it gamble with 0.5 over because it use the parlay staking 7 times where the profit 7 times add to the stake.

The conditiones are really strict. You can change if you prefer. (Set sot, pi, corners one down). I set the stake 10 Euro. Please take a look and check all before you run the strategy.

Best regards

Martin
Download link for Beta version of V3:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/bfbotmanager3_beta.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This version has checkbox option at "Football in play statistics" condition to check statistics recorded at half time.

Thank you Martin for sharing this strategy with us!

Regards,
Rade
Hello Rade,

I've filled in my Inplay Trading log in details, tested and saved them but I dont get the IPT Data Rules box appear. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong because I've only just started using the V3 Manager. Downloaded the strategy from the forum already.

Regards,
Chris.
wacki555 wrote:Hello Rade,

I've filled in my Inplay Trading log in details, tested and saved them but I dont get the IPT Data Rules box appear. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong because I've only just started using the V3 Manager. Downloaded the strategy from the forum already.

Regards,
Chris.
Hi Chris,

Right click on column headers then choose "Column chooser", there you will find new column to add that will allow you to display IPT details for each match.

By default this column is hidden because it works only if user has IPT details enabled.

Regards,
Rade
wacki555 wrote:Hi Rade,
I've done that, but no IPT Data Rules box still. Where do I find this so i can set the rules to allow betting??

Cheers
Hi wacki555,

You can add "3.1.20.6 Football – In play data statistics condition" to your strategy at "Market conditions" tab.

Please see manual, page 30-32:
http://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/m ... tegies.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Rade
Hi

I am trialling the Lay U 1.5 strategy. But after a week no bets placed.

I have added the In play stats button in column chooser and when I click on that the box appears but is empty.

I have a subscription and have checked that I can log on.

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

Best regards

Andy
Hi Andy
Have you entered your IPT log in details at Tools & Settings, General Settings, Football in play statistics?
It might also be worth emailing IPT to allow 2 users to access under your username, yourself and BBM.
Hope this helps.
Jon
chrisjwest wrote:For IPT if I was to prchase the service could I set a condition that bets if there has been a certain amount of shots on target in the last X amount of minutes?

Thanks,
Chris
Hi Chris,

In V3, there is option to check number of shots, but not number of shots in last X minutes.

Regards,
Rade
With IPT data is it possible to make a strategy where a bet is placed if one of 2 different conditions from IPT are satisfied? (e.g. Home possession is greater than 70% OR away team possession is great than 70%) without having to make two separate strategies?
MB102 wrote:With IPT data is it possible to make a strategy where a bet is placed if one of 2 different conditions from IPT are satisfied? (e.g. Home possession is greater than 70% OR away team possession is great than 70%) without having to make two separate strategies?
Hi MB102,

There is no OR function for rules, so you should create two separate strategies.

Regards,
Rade
Rade wrote:Hi Andy,

Please email us screenshots of your loaded markets, settings, market monitoring settings, API requests form and content of log file so that we can check it all.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rade
Hi, I've just tested your strategy today. All I adjusted was PI 1 down to 30 to find out quicker if everything works as it should. Something isnt right can you tell me what's wrong please? Tried Brazil game, as I see bet should be placed in 55 min of the game if criteria are met? As you can see from the report, there is "Market does not satisfy Markets filter condition/rule", what does it mean exactly?
brazil.PNG
brazil.PNG (276.13 KiB) Viewed 39778 times
brazil2.jpg
brazil2.jpg (140.62 KiB) Viewed 39778 times
Are more screenshots of what you mentioned required?