Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Perpendicular
I have a request for new staking condition: Drip Feed Staking.

Inputs:
- Total stake.
- Average bet size
- Bet size variation
- Average time between bets.
- Random deviation of bet timing.

The purpose if this condition would be to take a stake, e.g. $100 and bet on a selection by drip-feeding the total stake in parts. So at the end there might be 5 or 10 bets on the same selection that would total $100, but they would all be different sizes with different timings. Of course the user is responsible for configuring the bet timing so that the bot has a chance to place all the bets.

For example:
- Total stake = $100
- Bet size = $10
- Bet size variation = $2
- Time between bets = 10s
- Random deviation of bet timing = 3s
This would cause the bot to create for example the following bets when other conditions are satisfied:
1. $10
(delay here of 10s +/- 3s so for example 7s)
2. $8.50 ($10 with -$1.50 variation)
(delay here of 11s)
3. $9.2
(delay here of 8s)
4. $12
(delay here of 10s)
5. $9,92
etc...

At the end the whole $100 would be staked with varying intervals and bet sizes. If the time-to-bet ends or other conditions become disabled during this time, it might cause some bets to be not executed. And I guess the condition should be configurable to bet only on the same selection, i.e. if the bets should go to 1st favorite and the 1st favorite changes during the execution of the drip feeding, then the bets should go to the same selection still, or this could be configurable, I guess.

Is anything like this planned for V3?
By BfBotManager
Hi Perpendicular,

We will save your suggestion and see if we can add this or something similar in one of future updates.

Regards,
Rade
By ROGERT771
Has this option of drip feed been introduce? If so where can I find it