Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By commander123
hi rade i have been running theese strats for 2 weeks now but the fbb 1 u see in the pics is not placing any bets for the past week and there has been plenty of qualifying markets.
the same is the case for brokebookie 1 and 2 along with fbb 2nd stream would u have any ideas what the problem might be as i have not a clue.the rest of my streams are running 100%

regards

By BfBotManager
Hi commander123,

If strategies were working and you have not made any changes then they should keep working. Only issue is that there are not many matches like few weeks before as most football seasons have now finished.

Your conditions seem to be ok.

Regards,
Rade
By commander123
hi rade iwas just thinking i was sent those 4 strats by a friend and a few changes were made to them.the staking was originally in euros i am uk so using pounds sterling on betfair.might this be the problem as to why bets were not placed as there were plent of qualifying markets over the weekend

ty for ur quick reply
By BfBotManager
Hi,

Currency is not a problem, that is all ok.

For testing purposes run strategies in simulation mode and use less strict settings. Once strategies start placing bets then you can make settings strict again.

Regards,
Rade
By rassman
hi,

Was there a problem with the bot for today? i started my streams running from early on and it has picked up nothing today, i know my filters are set to exclude a few games, but i manually checked 1 game for tonight and it would/should have been a selection but bot never picked it up, so just wondering if the bot was misfiring today?
By Perpendicular
I think so, my log file is full of following:
Code: Select all
10.6.2015 12:40:08: RequestsController: RequestError = ERROR, RequestStatus = DONE, StartTime = 10.6.2015 12:40:07, EndTime = 10.6.2015 12:40:08
10.6.2015 12:40:09: ListMarketBookRequest: PerformRequest Exception: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType(JsonReader reader, JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value)
   at BFNGAPI.Json.JsonConvert.Deserialize[T](String json)
   at BFNGAPI.RescriptClient.Invoke[T](String method, IDictionary`2 args)
   at BFNGAPI.RescriptClient.listMarketBook(IList`1 marketIds, PriceProjection priceProjection, Nullable`1 orderProjection, Nullable`1 matchProjection, String currencyCode)
   at Framework.Requests.ListMarketBookRequest.PerformRequest()
10.6.2015 12:40:09: RequestsController: RequestError = ERROR, RequestStatus = DONE, StartTime = 10.6.2015 12:40:07, EndTime = 10.6.2015 12:40:09