Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By enery
Hi Rade,
If my lay/back selection remains unmatched because I have asked for too many -/+ ticks...being too greedy, I would like to cancel the order and re submit at the present price regardless of profit/loss for the SAME stake in play.

I need steering in the right direction and the area I need to be looking in ?

ps V3....lovin'it, just a few niggles

Thanks

Enery
By BfBotManager
Hi Enery,

There is no option to cancel bet and place it at present price if bet is unmatched. This will probably be added in one of next updates.

What you can do is set Bets persistence to Keep or Take SP (if you are placing bet before in play on BSP markets). Keep will keep your bet unmatched when market goes in play and Take SP will match your bet at BSP if possible.

Regards,
Rade
By enery
Thanks for that, will look forward to that addition next time round.

A solution is to trade out when initial bet is matched, I think its the best i can manage at present !
By enery
Next question........

Hi Rade, Does the instruction "Record first prices separately" record first prices from when you start monitoring the race OR when you start betting on the race AND does "Use favourite position from before in play" speak to each other ie "Use favourite position from before in play" uses "Record first prices separately"
Ta in anticipation
Enery
By BfBotManager
Hi Enery,

It is first prices that were recorded by recording prices logic, it has nothing to do with betting or monitoring race. For example, if you set to record prices 60s before in play then first recorded prices will be those.

At the moment first recorded prices separately are not used by any condition, but in future updates we will add conditions that will use those separately recorded first prices.

Favorite positions before in play have nothing to do with recording of prices.

Recording of prices is used only to determine price change e.g. by condition "Price change steamers/drifters".

Regards,
Rade