Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By dn6789
I really liked the Indy one so had bit more on that game as Houston as horrible

anyway withdrew NCAA profits and leave the NFL money in for the next lot of games.
By dn6789
just a word on early edge

last night they had 3 props

but 2 were -170 and won and the other lost -- so you make 14 and 14 and lose 20 for 8 profit assuming 20 a bet

I do not often follow those plays because over the long term unless the juice numbers are lower it is hard to win -- I prefer the games

and I also do some parlays for big scores from time to time -- did not do any this weekend but just to boost up the bank when things are rolling... obv with Larry 3/2 was a good week not to go too hard.
By Sr8822541
Hi DN,

Yeah I understand now about Recovery. Cheers for all that information.
By dn6789
if buffalo do not cover then it will be a B/E week - as Pitts not covering hurt the NFL train

also do not forget to try to get a deposit bonus if your getting into this seriously
By woweee
Hi DN6789

I have signed up to SportsLine.
Looking at these historical games
by Larry Hartstein.

I am not sure if I should of Backed or Layed.
In the write up for the Pittsburgh game it says Lay.

In the chargers game it is not saying Lay or Back.
Very confused.

Also Larry Hartstein is top of the NFL picks. He has made 1585 pts.
Over what time period ?
Attachments
SportsLine.PNG
SportsLine.PNG (69.71 KiB) Viewed 5656 times
SportsLine1.PNG
SportsLine1.PNG (44.51 KiB) Viewed 5652 times
By dn6789
when it says pittsurgh -4.5 that means back pittsburgh at that spread or better

on the season Larry is 25 and 8 for NFL and that is a good result and probably just above long term average -- you will have to run a mild recovery when they lose a few games as I mentioned before

if your having trouble understanding things -- just go to YouTube and watch the early edge they will explain the picks etc and make it a bit easier for you

I follow their College Football and NFL picks --- then NBA and NHL once the season gets bit further in

You look at any of these cappers records they all make money -- but I gravitate to the box where it says who is the hottest - and the people I nominated are long term winners -- despite any short term up and down.

right now in NFL games its either a week where I make nothing - or I get a decent profit if Buffalo covers the -6 tonight -- I also have the over.

If you have more questions on this I will try to answer -- or you can watch their youtube channel and that may make it easier if I am not here to answer when you need it answered -- I am based in Australia but I stay awake weird hours compared to most.
By dn6789
so Pittsburgh had to win the game by more than 4.5 points -- but they only won by 3 -- so it was a loss
By dn6789
I got the OVER but missed the side with Buffalo

but I used the early edge plays to make a parlay

Manc City Paris St germain Boston TT over 5 and GS +3.5

so the 2 soccer games won now left with the other 2 -- that was 7.45 per 1

ok I gotta go out now back later
By teie01032
hey dn6789 . how do you deal with the big fluctuation of odds before the start of the race .
how to you make your bot place the bet on the 3 favorite lets say if he changes places with the 4th constantly.
By dn6789
the default setting to place bet monitor is quite high -- I lowered mine to 5 seconds to make it as realistic as possible

but sometimes you gotta live with it not being 100% exact if there is a very last second change.
By dn6789
I really do not intend to support these older threads anymore -- for me there is absolutely little return coming back my way -- and the thing seems to be that my experience of things is one way -- and other peoples is different -- which means without just writing everything down step by step

very few people can get from A - Z.

this is possible I guess in Horse Racing - but impossible in the other things as liquidity is too low.

Probably I will go look through all the other bot forums and see what people there are talking about and then come back and start a new thread and work through things from start to end.

this is my last post in this thread.
By harpers
woweee wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:33 pm I made some of the changes DN recommended to Echelon.

1. I added Unsettled Markets 1.
2. Every sequence begins 1,2
3. Start betting at 15 secs before start.

Not added fav price or race length yet.
Thank you to DN and Echelon for there hard work.

Today an amazing total profit of 94.5 pts.
Unfortunately only staking 0.10p.
Hi @woweee,

Was wondering if you continued with these sequence strats and what results you have seen?

Been running yours that I quoted in Sim mode and they've been doing quite well.

Thanks
By Drizzy12
I ran them for quite some time but they fell by the wayside as I was always trying different strategies as opposed to giving things time.
Be interested in some stats/ screenshots if you wouldn't mind sharing?
By dn6789
SQ betting is a whole different approach to the others I suggested - because some people might find developing SQ betting more intuitive -- and building a whole bunch of databases and backtesting might not be your thing.

But that does not mean you can build it in one day when you first start - because you have to have safety features built in and if its not hitting your SR - you got to stop and fix it -- you got to get the step staking right ... just so many little things that work together.

I really do not update my threads anymore because it is too much work - and the issue too is - that I spent years at this - trying things / learning / perfecting and the knowledge gap from that to someone in their first weeks or months is pretty substantial.

So I offer a few alternatives - but you really need to be dedicated and have a bankroll to really get into these things for the long term.

There is one absolute fact I can assure you of --- BF Bot on its own will not make you one cent -- and more than likely you will lose money - unless you can figure out some long term strategy to win - and control it with proper staking ... so yeah there is no golden ticket - its takes a lot of work - and there is very little assistance to point you in the right direction.

Good Luck
By herbie6001
dn6789

Thanks heaps for all the information you have posted on this forum I have just discovered all this in the last week and has blown my mind.

Never thought of using sequence but now can see it makes sense and have made multiple bots using SQ using your suggestions and looking at recent results and looking for patterns. Have a few that already hitting over 35% SR. Have just had trouble filtering them as I seem to always make it worse probably over filtering.

But still lots to learn am stating to look into step staking having quite figured that out and what your tables you have posted previously on you step stake actually mean so will do more research into that as you mention the importance lots.

Have mainly in the past made Football and UK racing bots due to all the information out there but never found much good info on bot ideas for AUS horses and GH till I found yours.

Will go back to reading more of your previous posts. Thanks for putting this info out there
By dalecheckley
Hi All,

Not really read or posted much on this forum over the years, took great interest in reading this post and would like to thank the people who posted for the ideas and help provided to date i was wondering if anyone could give a few hints on how to find a sequence or point me in the direction of any formulas to use within excel I have 4 years of greyhound data for every track that I'm playing about with, by just looking down the numbers i can find sequences of numbers but does anyone have any hints or tips above what's been mentioned to attempt to analyse the data within excel as i have over 250,000 lines of data combined to go through.

Thanks in advance for any help provided would be muchly appreciated
By kris71
danzak wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:36 pm I had good day as well +2500 but not with bookies, just using my HR strategies. Nice looking picture attached.
Also made a progress with GH and so far 5 strategies ready for REAL mode. Will sell them through thegreattipoff.com same user name (danzak). They can be taken for free through sportsbetting.com.au just follow me and stay alert when posted. HR selling $5 a day also I can put in comment line of the tip all info ready to load into BF as imported tips. Good Luck to all of you.
Hello-are these 5 strategies profitable and is it 5 $ for all of them or just one of them.Also the HR strategies-are they for sell as well?Thanks