Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By dn6789
you can bet them game by game or parlay whatever you like -- I do both

sportsbetting tends to run where someone gets hot and I try to ride that

but I do not want to tell you what to do --- do whatever your bankroll allows you to do.

why not just bet $8 a game as an example on all Matt Severance Picks in Football - $12 in NHL and $11 in NBA

then see where you are in 2-3 days - then use some recovery if behind -- if ahead then just stay at your base level.

As I said all this is up to you -- select the best handicapper for your sport or sports and go from there.

Use the Bot - use a bookmaker -- whatever you wish to do -- just cause I do things one way does not mean there is not a better way or whatever .... I personally am just looking to win everyday the best I can.
By dn6789
Allie picked some NHL game and I just backed it on Betfair at 2.08 vs 1.99 with my bookmaker

because closer to gametime the prices on Betfair give you a proper price -- if you bet 7 hours ago when she releases it well the liquidity sucks

it is just I only woke up

this is what I was saying -- really it comes down to how serious about sportsbetting you are --- getting in early with your bookmaker before lines move -- or take the price right before game start with betfair - setup with BF Bot Manager .. maybe the better price would offset the line moves -- but perhaps not the frustration of winning or losing the bet.

OK to be honest I am really surprised to not see any feedback on this
By dn6789
I also backed all of Matt Severance's NHL picks on Betfair - just cause the numbers are better -- I normally bet early to get the best spread prices but like I said I only just woke up

if BF Bot Manager had sportsline integration well I would probably just use that and not worry so much about pointspreads with NBA and Football but anyway they do not so got to do the best with what we have.
By dn6789
Allies play is ahead 4/0 in NHL after 1st period

like I said if nothing else is working for you -- then try this - I promise I am not giving you a bum steer.
By dn6789
I am surprised we have not had any feedback on this considering you can get a free trial to test it out and use with BF Bot Manager or your book maker

Everyday I am making a withdrawal pretty much.
By OzziJoe
Hi dn6789,

Would you mind to advise where can I find some historical results data for Sportsline experts?
Like for last 2-3 seasons. Thanks.
By dn6789
you do not need me for that -- you can search experts and pull up their records -- or email them for however many years you want.

I already mentioned all the main cappers and they are all making money -- not without DD though - as in sportsbetting 58% is considered winning.
By OzziJoe
Probably you are right, I do not need you for that.
But there seems to be no records on their website only last X games and you are the only one promoting them here so this is why I asked you.
BTW thank you for your answer. :)
By dn6789
I do not know what your looking at but there is plenty of records

A former lead writer for Covers and The Linemakers, Larry combines a vast network of Vegas sources with an analytical approach he honed while working for Pro Football Focus. Entering the 2021 season, Larry was 351-291 all-time on NFL sides (plus $2,212), including 326-280 ATS. Larry also dominates college basketball, going 245-193-8 ATS (plus $3,205) the past two seasons. He is coming off a strong 2021 MLB season as well, finishing 88-61 (plus $1,273) while also returning $981 in MLB prop plays given out on Twitter or "The Early Edge." Catch the popular daily show at 10 a.m. ET on SportsLine's YouTube page. For Larry Hartstein media inquiries, contact SportsLine@CBSInteractive.com.

A Las Vegas handicapper who's never afraid to buck conventional wisdom, Zack excels in multiple sports. Over the past two NBA seasons, Zack is 134-101-1, returning $2,296 to $100 players. All-time in MLB, Zack sports a record of 535-468-6, returning $2,962 to $100 bettors. All-time in college basketball, Zack is 325-279, returning $1,917 to $100 players. Zack appears regularly on "The Early Edge," SportsLine's popular daily podcast hosted by Jonathan Coachman. Catch "The Early Edge" live at 10 a.m. ET on SportsLine's YouTube page. For Zack Cimini media inquiries, contact SportsLine@CBSInteractive.com.

John Bollman is coming off a monster 2021 MLB season: He went 380-309-1, returning $3,855 to $100 bettors and finishing as SportsLine's No. 1 expert. John combines MLB front-office experience with a deep statistical background. In 2018 Bollman, who has a master's degree in biostatistics, worked in the Toronto Blue Jays' analytics department, focusing on high-performance sports science and player development. In addition to his elite baseball mind, John’s expertise encompasses the NHL and NFL. He is known for his ability to quantify the unquantifiable. For John Bollman media inquiries, contact SportsLine@CBSInteractive.com.

just seems to me that your wanting me to do everything for you ... if you want to win you gotta do a little work yourself

cheers