Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By acoustic24
Hi Rade,

Have attached the strategy I am using.
What am I trying to accomplish ? : Lay the Draw in-play if price falls below my stipulated values in Markets rule, then Back if price increases.
Result: No bets being matched

Can you point me in the right direction Rade ?

Thanks as always
Mark
Attachments
(2.94 KiB) Downloaded 464 times
By BfBotManager
At Price settings tab you removed Price rules rule, so strategy does not know at which price to place bet. Add this rule and strategy should start placing initial bets.
By acoustic24
I DO read each rule before I use it, but some of the explanation in the manual are a little hard to understand, that's why am using the forum.

Regards
Mark Tindill
By acoustic24
Below is from the manual section detailing the Selections conditions, and relates to the "Min/Max selection price" rule

"This condition is same as market version of this condition, except that this condition prevents betting on single selection"

I don't understand the difference, could someone please explain thank you ?

Regards
Mark
By BfBotManager
Market conditions prevent strategy from betting on whole market.

Selection conditions prevent strategy from betting on single selection/runner.
By pete5555
Acoustic, if you have a minute, would you please mind messaging me re this. I have been struggling with setting up a LTD bot myself. Perhaps we can assist each other? Thanks
By acoustic24
pete5555 wrote:Acoustic, if you have a minute, would you please mind messaging me re this. I have been struggling with setting up a LTD bot myself. Perhaps we can assist each other? Thanks
Hi, I have managed to sort this now, I have it working as I want it.
If you're looking for a "starting point" for the LTD strategy, there is an example strategy, have you seen this ? I just copied this initially and then tweaked accordingly to tailor to my requirements.

Regards
acoustic24
By pete5555
Yes, thank you very much. It is slowly coming together. A very big learning curve when you are not used to setting up bots. Brain is frazzled but slowly getting it. Thank you for taking the time to reply