Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By widgewilliams2
Hi Rade,

I've read the article Does bot have football live scores and in play statistics? and I was hoping you would clarify something for me.

If I use the Football - Bet when Score condition does it default to determining the score from the correct score market UNLESS IPT is running?

But if IPT is running then it will automatically gather the live score from there instead of the correct score market? Or does this need to be set up with the IPT Data rules?

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Yes, if IPT is not available then it will try to determine score by using CS market.

If IPT is available then it will use their live score. You just need to set up your IPT details, nothing else.
By widgewilliams2
Thanks Rade,

In a similar vein, do the filters Football- filter matches by scored/conceded and Football - fiilter matches by team total goal in last x matches actually work?

Ive not had any success with them, to the extent im running 2 test strategies looking for games where a home team has scored >= 0 goals in last 5 games or where a home teams total goals scored >=0 in last 5 games and neither filter is ever satisfied. I would have thought either of those would have been satisfied most of the time but so far 0 games have been satisfied with either condition running.

I've not had any luck using Football - filter matches by team form either.
By widgewilliams2
Ahhh ok, that would explain it. Thanks Rade.

Are those historical results pulled from a server or do they come from the markets/results saved on my computer? I recently cleared my markets and results so wondering if that would affect things also.