Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By jez001
I have a Lay The Draw Strategy in the works and I want to add the following condition but I am baffled how to do it. Can anybody help please?

- add a condition to my Lay the draw strategy that only allows a Lay the draw bet to be placed if the correct score 0:0 BACK market is above 12

A screen grab showing how to set this would be amazing!

Thanks
By jez001
Thank you so much! It seems to work really well.

If you wouldn't mind I have another question.

I have an over 0.5 goals strategy but I need a staking plan which will calculate the previous stake plus winning balance and will place the next bet including the same stake plus winnings but only if the previous bet has won.

Do you know how I can do that?

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi jez001,

You should use Staking->Parlay staking plan for that, it should work like you explained.

You should also add Market conditions->Unsettled markets condition and set it to 1, so that next bet is placed only when all previous bets are settled. That will ensure you get correct staking sequence.

Regards,
Rade
By jez001
after_hedge.png
after_hedge.png (58.92 KiB) Viewed 8263 times
after_hedge.png
after_hedge.png
Again thank you it works perfectly.

If you wouldn't mind I have an issue I could do with some help on.

When I hedge out of a trade in this case laying the draw the hedge makes both the home draw and win a loss rather than just the draw. When i do it manually i hedge to the point where only the draw will result in a loss and both the hoe and away teams end up as zero. Am I using the wrong hedge settings?

I am trying to avoid the situation where the hedge happens at 0:0 then after the hedge a team scores and the result is not a draw and I still lose. I just want to hedge to the point where only the draw results in a loss. An example of this is in the screen grabs are attached
Attachments
after_hedge_and_goal_before_end_of_match.png
after_hedge_and_goal_before_end_of_match.png (59.95 KiB) Viewed 8263 times