Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Robbo123
Hi Rade,
Is there anyway for selecting a horse which won on its last time out? I thought it would be in 'Filter horses by statistics'

Thanks
Best
Robbo
By Robbo123
Rade,
Thanks, I have set the strategy up for any horse with odds of <6, (with some 'days since last run' instructions too)
Strategy was picking out the horses ok, but when I tried your suggestion of setting FORM' to 'end' with the value '1', the strategy stopped placing lay bets.

Do I need to use speech marks, or a comma?. Could you please suggest anything else to try.

Many thanks

Best
Robbo
By BfBotManager
Hi Robbo,

Please post screenshot of your settings for form or email us your strategy to check it. It should work, but it is possible that form was not available for races that you used to test this. You can check horses form by moving mouse over selection name at selections grid view (MARKETS tab).

Regards,
Rade
By Robbo123
Rade,
thanks for your attention on this.

I checked everything again before responding, and have realised after some testing this morning, that it is not the 'form' setting which is preventing bets (it fooled me into thinking that yesterday) It is actually the 'Racing - Days since last run' My wish was to only bet on horses that have run <8 days ago, or >19 days. (omitting 9 to 18 day period) The strategy works with just 1 of these set up in 'select conditions', but not both, even though the rule is classed as a 'multi'
Should I just duplicate the strategy with 1 different rule in each?
(Strategy attached)

thanks again
Best
Robbo
Attachments
(2.34 KiB) Downloaded 404 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Robbo,

It is not possible to specify two conditions with such criteria as they both must be satisfied for strategy to place bet. Strategy only places bets when ALL its conditions are satisfied.

You should create 2 strategies, one for days since last run < 8 and second one for > 19.

Regards,
Rade