Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By cwar23
Sorry if this has already been covered.

I'm looking to select specific games for the bot to bet on later just before the game starts.

For example, the night before i chose a game i'm interested in. I select the game. Later the next day the bot is to lay the favourite in this selection just before the game starts. I want it to only bet on these selections.

Would it be possible to set up two strategies? one for tennis and one for the horse racing (horse racing being horse specific whilst the tennis is just match specific lay fav)

Thanks
Chris
By BfBotManager
Hi Chris,

It would be best that you use Market conditions->Markets filter and specify CSV list of values that market name must contain for betting on that market to be allowed e.g. Nadal, Djokovic or Newc, Ling etc.

Market name is displayed in MARKETS grid view so text that you enter can be anything that is contained in that name.

If you know exactly on which selection you will bet then you can pick those selections by using "My S." column at selections grid and then export those as your own tips. Then tomorrow you can import those as tips by using Manage tips form and set each strategy to bet on different tips.

Regards,
Rade
By cwar23
Awesome thanks. To make my decision easier when placing the bets, would it be possible to include the Tennis world ranking? just like the official rating is this for horses? I understand this is doubtful as the information isn't visible on betfair, but it's never available on any bookies, its driving me crazy. Do you know of a website that would provide this information next to the fixture with the world ranking next to it? All this looking up is time consuming!
By BfBotManager
Hi cwar23,

Sorry, that information is not available by API and we do not have third party web site that could supply that information to bot. Try using Google?

Regards,
Rade