Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Hoggy148
How can i set the bot up so in a game of football it will back/lay the current score if my criteria is met.

Im just making something up here but if i set the bot to lay the current score if theirs 5 shots on target. If the score was 1-1 if would lay that or if the score was 1-0 it would lay that etc.

Anyway to do this or am i going to have to make a load of strategy's with each score set up

Another question any way to make the bot pick the better odds so eg if i wanted to lay 1-1 which was 2.0 but i could make the bot look at the under 2.5 lay odds as well, lets pretend they were 1.9 it would lay that instead of the 1-1?

This is with the use of the inplay scanner.
By BfBotManager
Hi Hoggy148,

If you are using IPT statistics (those can be set at Tools&Settings->General Settings->Football - in play statistics form) then you can use Default bet type and Selections filter condition to allow only betting on current score.

Maybe you should check condition "Bet if specific market selection is in price range" condition, but I am not sure if that will help you do what you want as this only checks price range of selection on another market.

Kind regards,
Rade