All betting in any forms involves risk. Be aware and accept this risk before betting.
Never bet with money you cannot afford to lose. No "safe" betting system has ever been devised and no
one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss. No representation is being made that any account will
achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed.
There is no guarantee that, even with the best advice available, you will become a successful punter
because not everyone has what it takes to be a successful punter. The betting software discussed may
be unsuitable for you depending upon your specific investment objectives and financial position.
You must make your own decisions in light of your own objectives, risk profile, and circumstances.
Use independent advisors as you believe necessary.
All information on this website or any software purchased from this website is for educational purposes
only and is not intended to provide financial advice. Any statements about profits or income, expressed
or implied, do not represent a guarantee. Your actual betting may result in losses as no betting system
is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, bets, profit or loss, and agree to hold
Sodens Limited and any authorized distributors of this software harmless in any and all ways.
In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results
and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular betting program. Hypothetical betting
does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical betting record can completely account for the
impact of financial risk in actual betting.
The information provided on this website or any software from this website is not intended for distribution to, or use by any person or
entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or
regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or
country. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. You can check
for updates to this disclaimer at any time by visiting this page. The content of this website
are copyrighted and may not be copied or reproduced
This is a low cost gambling product, we do not give or sell information or give advice to help you
with gambling. Every effort is made to ensure that any software sold
by us is free of bugs but we will not warrant and cannot warrant that our software is bug free.
Any upgrades made by us to existing software that makes the code more reliable will be passed
on to the customer free of charge.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Sodens Limited software uses Betfair.com API which from time to time is changed or updated by Betfair.com.
On some occasions these changes affect the Sodens Limited software and changes to the coding may be required.
We will make every effort to get a tested and working copy of Sodens Limited software back to all users as soon as possible.
Software downloaded from this website site is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either express or implied,
including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement.
Without limiting the foregoing, Sodens Limited makes no warranty that:
- the software will meet your requirements
- the software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable
- the quality of the software will meet your expectations
- any errors in the Sodens Limited software will be corrected
- software and its documentation made available on this site will not include technical or other mistakes,
inaccuracies or typographical errors, and that it will not be out of date, and Sodens Limited makes no commitment to update such materials.
Sodens Limited may make changes to the software or documentation made available on its web site.
Sodens Limited assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the software or documentation available from its web site.
In no event shall Sodens Limited be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential
damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use,
data or profits, whether or not Sodens Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages,
and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
The use of the software downloaded through this web site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement
that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Sodens Limited or from this web site shall create
any warranty for the software.
You must not share, publish, sell or give your Sodens Limited software license key to any other person.
Each license key for Sodens Limited software can be used only with single Betfair account. Each license key can be used on maximum of 2 computers.
Any license keys that are publicly published or shared with other people or sold to other people will be permanently deactivated.
An update is an amendment to or addition to a part of a programme and is offered free to existing owners of the licence or subscription to that programme.
An upgrade is a new version of a programme with a new name (or version number) and is not free.
An add-on is an programme which can be used to supplement, improve or enhance an existing programme and is not free.
We are under no obligation to produce or offer any updates, upgrades or add-ons at all or for any particular product.
The free email support service is for technical and customer support and does not amount to a tipping service or an enhancement of any product.
You must be over 18.
Prices on this website are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) where applicable. VAT is applicable only for United Kingdom, and therefore depends on your billing address, will be calculated at checkout.
This software is designed to function by using the Application Programming Interface (API) provided by Betfair or Betdaq as appropriate
(the Exchange) to facilitate two-way communication between the customer's account and the Exchange, such communication to include
for example the provision of up to date price data and the placing of bets. The customer accepts that no liability shall attach to
Sodens Ltd in respect of any loss to the customer arising from any failure not directly attributable to our product.
No liability shall rest with Sodens Ltd for situations including, but not limited to, the following, which may result in a
failure to place bets or trade out of a position at the best time or at all:
- The failure for any period and for whatever reason by the customer to maintain a functioning account with the Exchange
- The failure for any period and for whatever reason by the customer to maintain sufficient credit balance in any such account with the Exchange to allow completion of all trades as instructed to the account
- The failure whether in full or part for whatever reason of any internet connection provided by any Internet Service Provider used from time to time by the customer
- The failure whether in full or part of any hardware used from time to time by the customer
- The failure whether in full or in part for whatever reason of the Exchange website to work with full functionality and speed
- The failure of the Exchange API for any reason including but not limited to technical issues and refusal or inability by the Exchange to allow further use of the relevant API for the country in which the customer is located or resident
- Any change in the law of the customer's country of residence or location prohibiting or restricting the use of the software as designed, betting and or online betting of the sort provided by the Exchange
- The liquidation or other closure of the Exchange
The following Refund Policy applies to all Sodens Limited subscription services.
Monthly renewing and non-renewing subscriptions:
- Monthly Subscriptions are non-refundable.
- You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time at your PayPal account.
- Any amounts paid prior to your cancellation will not be refunded.
- You can cancel your monthly subscription at any time at your PayPal account.
This document was last updated on March 19, 2013