Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By philgeisler1
Hello

I created a strategy in football, to get Under 5.5 only if the score of the match is between 0-0, 1-1, 1-0, 2-0, 0-1 and 0-2.
For that I used in the "Market Conditions"> "Football - Bet when score" and I selected the scores quoted above.

The "Correct Score" is loaded in the "Autoload".

The problem is that the Bot is not respecting the score, and enters the moment the odds are within my parameters in the "min / max selection price", completely ignoring the scoreboard. Generally entering with more than 3 goals, causing me injury.

How to solve this?
Hi philgeisler1,

At MARKETS grid view add column "Score" by right clicking on column header and choosing "Column chooser" menu item. This will allow you to see what score bot has for each match.

Betfair API does not provide live scores, so there are two ways for bot to get live score. This is explained in detail at following article:
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/article/3 ... statistics

If you keep having problems then please post screenshots of loaded markets, scores that bot has, placed bets and your exported strategy so that we can check it all.

Regards,
Rade
Hi philgeisler1,

I am not sure what you mean by lowering value to 500, default is 500. If you are going to lower price limit for determining score then set it to 75 or 100, not 500.

"Bet when score" is very useful rule. It works very well when used with matches that have valid offer at Correct score market.

Also if you decide to use third party service that provides live scores and is more reliable and accurate then this rule will use that live score data to check for score. In that case correct score market odds are irrelevant as scores will be provided by third party service. You can check details on this third party service at Tools&Settings->General settings->Football - In play data statistics form.

Regards,
Rade